No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys found out something to check on if you travel or get bored. I joined the Wellness program through my health insurance. For wife and I it’s about $55 a month. We can go to any gym that is on program. Most gyms are. It is cheaper than our monthly was at the local gym- Still go there but when on road we have a lot of choices

Comment

I didn't make it this morning, but I did load 1500 lbs. or corn and protein in my truck for the lease tomorrow.

Monday will start a new week!

Comment

Awesome arm and core workout this AM with a 1.5 mile jog to cap it off.

Tomorrow is legs and Saturday will be a 3-5 mile jog if my legs all it.

Thinking I will officially switch things up next week to a Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Legs shoulder and a cardio or rest day. Big tell will be if my gimpy bicep can handle back and bi's on the same day.

Comment

Dying from legs

Hopefully I’m not completely dead for a 4-5 mile jog tomorrow.

Comment

Stuck to it and did a 4 mile jog earlier this afternoon and a speed mow of the yard

Thinking chest and tris tomorrow

Comment

Got in a few more runs this week. 5 miles Thursday, 3 yesterday and 8 this morning.

Comment

Made 5.21 miles on the treadmill in an hour 2 minutes. My usual 12 minute warmup followed by 20 minutes walking with elevation mask on, then 30 minutes of intervals. 4 min@7mph and 2 min walking @3.6 mph. Burned 651 cals.

17 days until I leave for New Mexico elk hunt. I think I’ve done all I can to get ready. Fingers crossed I don’t get sick or injure something between now and then. [emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the gym this morning after a long weekend at the lease. I lost 7 pounds in the last few days working my @$$ of at the lease and sweating like a stuck pig. I'm pretty sure it's water loss, but I haven't started cramping up. Yet.

Chest and biceps day with 5X5 on chest and 5X8 on biceps. Supersets.

Incline bench press on smith/preacher curl
                  Incline bench on smith one notch lower/BB curl
                  Seated wide grip chest press/arm blaster curl
                  Incline DB hammer fly/overhead cable curl

Back and legs tomorrow

Comment

Slept in but made it for Chest and Tri's during lunch. Tomorrow will be a big day to see how my forearm handles Back and bi's. Hopefully no issues and I can fully commit to this new split for the next 3-6 months.

Comment

Made it this morning for BI's and back. Forearm held up which is the first time in 3 years.

Shoulders and legs tomorrow!

Comment

Knocked out a awesome Leg and Shoulders session this morning. Almost passed out twice so must be doing something right

Comment

Well Ive still been on the running haven't skipped any workouts over the last 4.5 months other than 2 weeks on Costa Rica but did plenty of mountain hikes on that trip. My issue now is my left knee. I'm running 3 miles in 26-27 min (huge improvement from 2 mi in 35-36 min 4 months ago). But now Its hard to get more than 2 runs a week in because my dang knee starts swelling and is very painful for days. I might have to look at bike or elliptical. Have been committed to improving my health. My heart loves it my knee doesn't!

Comment

I didn't make it this morning. Legs and back tomorrow.

Comment

Slept in so will be going in for chest and tris at lunch. Was going to be a rest day but Ill be going out of town this weekend and Saturday will probably be a rest day.

Comment

Chest and tris done. Little slower pace then I would like and probably will move forward with Day 4 being a solidified rest day to recover more.

Until then.... Bi's and bac tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X