Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lost lease because of Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on beating it everyday since Jan 18th. Keep going, you've got this Roy.

Comment

Congratulations on the positive change to your life. Though you lost your lease and may not have a lease this year, I am betting you have gained better relationships with some people that may have gotten rocky at times back then.

Best of luck on maintaining this change.

Comment

Congrats on going dry!

Comment

good post man and glad you turned it around

Comment

Again fellow TBH'ers I want to thank you for the support. I am really blessed to have no only my family and friends that support me but the green screen. Also I was able to do this all on my own. No meetings just quite. I do not ever plan to go back to being that person as i have realized the true me is alot easier to get along with and I feel amazing. God is always there when you need him and believe that this would of never happened if I did not believe. Hope everyone had a amazing opener and keep getting to that blind and is does not happen at home!!!

Much love yall
            Roy

Comment

Stay strong with it Roy. Falling down we all do. Getting back up is what defines you. There are plenty a day leases you can get a weekend or two at and enjoy some hunting.
              Good luck this season and God bless.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X