Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like gold, check out ESKYF

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      There is still a ton of money sitting on the sidelines. Savings for the avg person is huge right now in comparison to where it has been for decades. That money is going to get put to work one way or the other by the end of this year. Outside of some of the stupid multiples on some of the high flyers, I dont think most stocks are over priced by irrational exuberance. Inflation, great earnings and more buyers are going to keep prices up, imo.
      Agree with this sentiment. Seeing the djia 40k this time next year would not shock me.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm buying a bunch of SLV leap calls today. No way silver stays where it's at if/when we keep printing money. Looks like Biden will print money for EV's, just to give people, and all sorts of junk. Even if they stop printing money inflation should hit or at least rear up enough to scare us soon. If nothing happens I lose a couple Gs But I win more with no inflation.

Looking at SLV June 22 50c for $1.65

Comment

Outside of Tesla, what EV stocks do yall like?

Comment

I'm not in them but I'd go with GIK and NGA

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I'm not in them but I'd go with GIK and NGA
              What dont you like about them? Im guessing the new administration is going to be pouring money and incentives into this industry and Im trying to figure out who is going to benefit the most.

Comment

Bought into ACB (aurora cannabis) this morning. One of the largest cap names in the industry and well off 52 week high, so maybe it has some room to run. Just wanted some exposure to it and diversify my holdings that are heavy in energy and silver and gold.

Too risk averse to buy into bitcoin. May regret it. May not. I just think the parabolic move is too much and that if it really takes off, the full weight of the federal government will move against it to preserve dollar hegemony.
                Last edited by TwoHighways; 01-07-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

2HWY- In that sector be careful and make sure you dont go into fronts companies. I did buy a small position in Planet 13 a couple weeks ago. Im actually holding it long and may buy more over time

Comment

Look at FCEL and PLUG...

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      2HWY- In that sector be careful and make sure you dont go into fronts companies. I did buy a small position in Planet 13 a couple weeks ago. Im actually holding it long and may buy more over time
                      It’s got a billion dollar market cap. If it’s a front, gunna be a lot of people getting swindled. It’s a long term hold for me as well.

Comment

What dont you like about them? Im guessing the new administration is going to be pouring money and incentives into this industry and Im trying to figure out who is going to benefit the most.
                        Those are the 2 I like best. I just don't trade or research EV companies so I'm scared to buy... But I really want to.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                          Look at FCEL and PLUG...
                          Missed the boat on FCEL. I got in on PLUG at less than $10 a while back. It took off today with news.

FCEL has made a huge run in the past several weeks. I am scared to get in, but seems to have room.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            It’s got a billion dollar market cap. If it’s a front, gunna be a lot of people getting swindled. It’s a long term hold for me as well.
                            long term cannabis Acreage is going to be hard to beat. Super cheap right now and there is a deal that Canopy will buy out at a premium once federal legalization happens. I grabbed more yesterday with the GA results

Comment

RIDE because they already have working trucks. I’m also still in WKHS and hanging on to see if they get any of the usps contract. Even without it I’m up 240% in that one. Have chunk in HYLN also. Austin based company going after clean class 8 trucking

Comment

Might be worth taking a look at LIT, its an ETF.

Comment

Working...
                                X