Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amb_900 View Post
    Looking for an opportunity to get back in, just not at these levels
    Are you talking about the market overall or a specific stock. I think the market will continue to climb as there is no other place for people to put their money that will make any money. Blame the government for that

Comment

RTP. I agree with you and looking for a place to grab a position. Will watch ABNB close.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        I took a small position today and will be adding over time. I think they are going to kill it over the next several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Well, catch it on the way down after the quick money sellers bail next week.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          Well, catch it on the way down after the quick money sellers bail next week.

That’s the plan if that takes place. Hence the small starting position. But thanks for the advice.

Comment

So did any of you grab AirBNB as it drifted down to the mid 120s? It is now right back where it was.

Comment

Nope, but it’s nice to have almost recovered losses from poorly timed precious metals miners purchases a couple months ago. Think they have some room to run to the upside from here. MP is having a big day as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                So did any of you grab AirBNB as it drifted down to the mid 120s? It is now right back where it was.
                Kicking myself for not

Comment

Still licking my wounds from previous mishaps. Always leery of ipo jumps and rebounds as I seem to always buy and it just goes down not back up.

Comment

Take a look at LAZR. Luminar Technologies Inc.

Comment

Bought some coup today
                      Still want to get into abnb but even 120 is to high imho, if it drops below 100 I think I'll buy some. Still to early to tell.

Comment

Abus was great this weekClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201215-085315_Fidelity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	24639259

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

My portfolio is gunna take a beating this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                            My portfolio is gunna take a beating this morning.
                            Looks like we all are in for a beating. Im glad I own some financials though. They appear to be leading the way in premarket trading.

Comment

Lol, all three accounts positive on the day. Dunno if I should add to weakness in oil or see how things play out over the next few days. Guess I’ll nibble

Comment

I’m actually not doing bad. I have not checked my actual retirement account but the one I manage as a hobby I’m about 1% up today

Comment

Working...
                                X