Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not doing terrible.....but not as good as you guys. Im down about .8% right now.

Comment

Tripled my initial investment in MP. Feels awful greedy still holding, but it was a relatively small position, accounting for maybe 5% of my rollover account. Guess I’ll continue riding this horse.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Looks like we all are in for a beating. Im glad I own some financials though. They appear to be leading the way in premarket trading.
        I don’t know. My vegan food and electric vehicles is doing pretty dang good. I can hate that stuff all I want but it’s all huge growing markets. I’ve pulled money from oil into those and been rewarded well this year

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          I don’t know. My vegan food and electric vehicles is doing pretty dang good. I can hate that stuff all I want but it’s all huge growing markets. I’ve pulled money from oil into those and been rewarded well this year
          I dont own any vegan stuff and quite frankly it never has crossed my mind. I'll have to take a look. Im bullish on the electric vehicles as well.

I pulled some funds together to start an account that is just geared around good dividends as well as "some" growth. I was able to buy a number of stocks at around 4% down this morning vs where they were Friday. I got about half of it invested. Going to wait to see if I can pick some others up on a off day.

Comment

Very Good Food Company is one that I like. Reviews of the actual product are good

Comment

Im up 6% on the day in my hobby account and about dead even in retirement account.

electric cars and a dang penny stock really helped out today in my hobby account

Comment

Yall still holding off on AirBNB? It just keeps going up. I failed to buy more when it hit mid 120s. I got busy and didnt get it done. I honestly though it might linger there longer or even dip to the 110s. Just another example of my failure to make this stuff a priority.

Comment

PDC Energy was on the rise got to around 24.00 a share has dropped to 19.00 I can still make a 66% profit if I sell. What do you guys think. PDCE is the stock name. I think some of you guys own this too.

Comment

Dang PTON just won't stop. My wife still has some shares she got at $30. I got in at $40 and sold at $90 thinking I did good. Dang.

Comment

Still think PTON is a good buy? It's on my watch list, and just last night their app/ad shows up on the TV homescreen for Amazon prime.

Comment

Yall still holding off on AirBNB? It just keeps going up. I failed to buy more when it hit mid 120s. I got busy and didnt get it done. I honestly though it might linger there longer or even dip to the 110s. Just another example of my failure to make this stuff a priority.
                        I am. It’s just about as low as it’s gotten (best I can tell) today. I think it dips before it makes a run. IMO it opened too high and it’s still too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                          I am. It’s just about as low as it’s gotten (best I can tell) today. I think it dips before it makes a run. IMO it opened too high and it’s still too high.

Up or down I’ll be buying more over time. I think it will do well long term. I’m more of a buy and hold guy so not real worried about buying it at the lowest price. It’s nice to get lucky and do so sometimes but 5-10 years from now those few dollars won’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought it came out too high so don’t have it but may be kicking myself next year. Glad I got more Expedia this year when it was in the $40s though

Comment

Gold and silver strong as the broader market sells off. Gold is due for it’s next leg up in my view. Probably retest record highs. Senate elections in Georgia are something to take note of.

Comment

Bngo

Comment

Working...
                                X