Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
    Missed the boat on FCEL. I got in on PLUG at less than $10 a while back. It took off today with news.

FCEL has made a huge run in the past several weeks. I am scared to get in, but seems to have room.
    I got in to FCEL under $5...it’s up almost 200%

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I'm not in them but I'd go with GIK and NGA
      Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      Look at FCEL and PLUG...
      Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Missed the boat on FCEL. I got in on PLUG at less than $10 a while back. It took off today with news.

FCEL has made a huge run in the past several weeks. I am scared to get in, but seems to have room.
      Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      RIDE because they already have working trucks. I’m also still in WKHS and hanging on to see if they get any of the usps contract. Even without it I’m up 240% in that one. Have chunk in HYLN also. Austin based company going after clean class 8 trucking
      Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Might be worth taking a look at LIT, its an ETF.
      Thanks guys, Im going to look into these and choose a couple.

Comment

Man, maybe bitcoin is the new gold. taking it on the chin today. Guess I'll add a little to my positions.

Comment

Disclaimer: I'm just a dumb hillbilly from Alabama

My $.02 FWIW...I've been watching PLUG and FCEL closely since 2017.

I would do some research before investing in FCEL. While it (and most other "green" energy stocks) have made significant gains in the past couple of month. Many agree FCEL really doesn't have an up side in the near future and that there are better places to invest for short/mid term gains..

https://investorplace.com/2020/12/fc...=mw_quote_news

Now PLUG on the other hand, most analyst agree it has tremendous potential. Just yesterday SK Group in Korea made a $1.5B strategic investment while anouncing they will form a a joint venture company in South Korea.

https://realmoney.thestreet.com/inve...o&cm_ven=YAHOO

Comment

Will probably trim some silver and gold on bounce back Monday to diversify into other commodities. I’ve got my eyes on cereal grains (wheat, corn) and soybeans.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
              Disclaimer: I'm just a dumb hillbilly from Alabama

My $.02 FWIW...I've been watching PLUG and FCEL closely since 2017.

I would do some research before investing in FCEL. While it (and most other "green" energy stocks) have made significant gains in the past couple of month. Many agree FCEL really doesn't have an up side in the near future and that there are better places to invest for short/mid term gains..

https://investorplace.com/2020/12/fc...=mw_quote_news

Now PLUG on the other hand, most analyst agree it has tremendous potential. Just yesterday SK Group in Korea made a $1.5B strategic investment while anouncing they will form a a joint venture company in South Korea.

https://realmoney.thestreet.com/inve...o&cm_ven=YAHOO
              Makes me feel better that I bought PLUG yesterday and not FCEL. up 13.6% since I bought it yesterday.....dumb luck.
              Last edited by rtp; 01-08-2021, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I was able to snag some "PLUG" in pre market this morning when it was way down. bouncing back nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  I was able to snag some "PLUG" in pre market this morning when it was way down. bouncing back nicely.
                  I have had it on my watch list, but have not pulled the trigger yet

Comment

Any of you guys looking at QS? It ran on the news it would be power source for Apple EV and then fell off- I think it will correct in the next few days and find a stable position in the $60s but ive been wrong alot. Also looking at THCX based on the outlook of the industry

Comment

Etsy has been awesome since I bought in late July. Up 80%+.

Comment

Energy ripping higher. Portfolio doing well, despite metals and miners lagging.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Makes me feel better that I bought PLUG yesterday and not FCEL. up 13.6% since I bought it yesterday.....dumb luck.
                          It's not dumb luck. Joe Blow (biden) will be good for this sector.

I jumped in on FCEL and PLUG options yesterday up big % on the open.
                          LNG & HAL are quietly moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Any of you guys looking at QS? It ran on the news it would be power source for Apple EV and then fell off- I think it will correct in the next few days and find a stable position in the $60s but ive been wrong alot. Also looking at THCX based on the outlook of the industry
                            Yes it is on my watch list. I shoulda pulled the trigger on it and PLUG.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              Yes it is on my watch list. I shoulda pulled the trigger on it and PLUG.
                              Think of your investment decision like this.

* If you owned PLUG, would you be selling or holding now? If holding then buy.
                              * If you owned it, what price would you sell it at? Any price between that and now is a buy. You may just make less, but your in the game.

Comment

Wish I had taken a little bigger position in POWW. Oh well. Some exposure is better than none at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X