Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Haven't eaten horrible but ain't eating to lose any weight either......standoff so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I ate to lose weight for about 3 days then pretty much resemble what you posted. Haven't eaten horrible but not good enough to lose weight either. I did get a couple of good for me cardio workouts in though.

Comment

Well looks like I am about to get a lot more cardio in. My wife talked me into buying a peloton bike. They are expensive but seem to be holding their value. I am seeing used ones sell for only about $100 less than new ones. It will be here next Tuesday. I am gonna shoot for 100 rides in 60 days or so. I may just ride it while watching tv and stuff at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          Well looks like I am about to get a lot more cardio in. My wife talked me into buying a peloton bike. They are expensive but seem to be holding their value. I am seeing used ones sell for only about $100 less than new ones. It will be here next Tuesday. I am gonna shoot for 100 rides in 60 days or so. I may just ride it while watching tv and stuff at night.

Rock on man, get after it.

Comment

I've been pretty strict on my diet...actually very strict. As of today, I'm down 15# and today I add workouts to the mix. I haven't lost as much weight as I'd like, but I can certainly tell a difference in the way that my clothes fit. Had to take up two notches in my belt and can were some jeans that I couldn't wear last year. PROGRESS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I've been pretty strict on my diet...actually very strict. As of today, I'm down 15# and today I add workouts to the mix. I haven't lost as much weight as I'd like, but I can certainly tell a difference in the way that my clothes fit. Had to take up two notches in my belt and can were some jeans that I couldn't wear last year. PROGRESS!!!!
              I’m just a little behind you (13 LBs), so don’t slack off! What are workouts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	FE0E6F60-AB2B-4FBE-9615-CFD0985DC024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24608245

Comment

I was too late to join this year, but I’ve been very successful. I started the day after my last hunt. I woke up January 7th at 220.8. I woke up this morning at 198.2. 22.6 lbs lost in 53 days! I’ve been doing intermittent fasting (AKA skipping breakfast), reduced my sodas by about 2/3, and have eaten slightly better. I’ve also run/walked about once a week. The fasting works for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  I was too late to join this year, but I’ve been very successful. I started the day after my last hunt. I woke up January 7th at 220.8. I woke up this morning at 198.2. 22.6 lbs lost in 53 days! I’ve been doing intermittent fasting (AKA skipping breakfast), reduced my sodas by about 2/3, and have eaten slightly better. I’ve also run/walked about once a week. The fasting works for sure!
                  Man that is fantastic. . Keep it up!!!
                  I have slacked off big time but been crazy busy with a new kid and running two others around and trying to find time to do my job. I am still hold down at 14lbs. Will start back hard at it next week when the wife is back to normal

Comment

I guess I should have joined this group. I joined a challenge with another group of friends and have lost 30#s since January 1.

That was good for $435.

Comment

I have found the Slim-Fast aisle is not sold out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D03CC469-762A-4999-A3B7-77001C0AF7BA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	24612230

Comment

Keep up the good work Paul! It is very motivating to see the needle move in the right direction. I packed on a few lbs last year and have gotten them off and few extras so far this year.

Comment

Little update.. still have a long way to go.. I'm not in the challenge, but needed the motivation

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed the challenge also but am down just shy of 50# since January 8th. Intermittent fasting, no cokes, low carb and walk/run 1-3 miles a day. I feel 1000 times better.

Comment

Missed the challenge, but down 25 lbs since January 7th. Intermittent fasting, big reduction in sodas, eating a little better, and working out a couple of times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post

Missed the challenge, but down 25 lbs since January 7th. Intermittent fasting, big reduction in sodas, eating a little better, and working out a couple of times a week.

Way to go, congrats! Grow the beard back though

Comment

Working...
                                X