No announcement yet.

2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys.. So we are getting real close to crowing a champion this year in the 2020 TBH Weight loss challenge.. I will be honest, I have fallen completely off the wagon and probably weigh more now than I did on Jan 1.. That said I wanted to post up the payout numbers..

SO we had a total of 50 entries into this challenge.. However 10 of those people didnt read that they needed to send me the pay pal Via friends and family so only $19.12 of their money got put into the prize pool.. So here is the prize pool and pay out..

50-$20=$1000.00
    -8.80 pay pal fees
    Total Prize pool=$991.20

1St Place-$693.84
    2nd Place-$198.24
    3rd Place-$99.12

Comment

Thanks JT for doing this! To say that I needed this was an understatement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s pretty good payout. Too bad I fell off long ago. Started back up last week so ya never know.

Comment

Definitely thank you JT. It was the additional motivation I needed. I’m in the best shape I’ve been in since high school and my bloodwork is phenomenal. Need that money though. A decades worth of clothes no longer fit, lol.

Comment

I fell off completely. Sugar is harder to quit than anything. [emoji15]
            And I’ve quit drinking and smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              I fell off completely. Sugar is harder to quit than anything. [emoji15]
              And I’ve quit drinking and smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Boy that ain’t a lie. Roller coaster for me trying to finish with diet. Had some medical issues not back to 100 percent yet

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                Working on losing my second sack of corn. I sure feel a lot better
                [ATTACH]1006128[/ATTACH]
                Way to break out of the 2 hundies. Might get out of the 90s before this ends. You have been on a mission!

Comment

Working on losing my second sack of corn. I sure feel a lot better
                  [ATTACH]1006128[/ATTACH]
                  Dude. I’ve scrolled through seeing the scale pics. Amazing.

Assuming you didn’t put corn sacks on the scale and then just scoop out a few cups a day.

Comment

You guys are doing great! I didn't join 'cause I had already started a pretty severe weight loss regimen due to a major blood clot in my leg in November. The doctor put me on blood thinner, and it was not compatible with all the ibuprofen I was taking for a bad ankle and knee. Figured losing a bunch of weight was easier than finding a new joint medication.

Started at 302# on Dec 14th, and am down to 228# now. 74 lbs is pretty good. I have whitetail tags in 4 states this Fall, and plan to give 'em hell!!

Comment

[ATTACH]1009154[/ATTACH]

Finally got by Tuscaloosa Emergency Services, 20 pairs of pants, 3 dozen shirts later I own two pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans and two bathing suits. From a 42/44 slack to a pair of 34 jeans. I was actually in the 260s last fall and knew I needed to change things up.
                      Last edited by 18ncs; 07-01-2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1009154[/ATTACH]
                        Wow Paul that is fantastic. What was the total for 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Wow Paul that is fantastic. What was the total for 6 months?
                          67.5 since the first weigh-in. Probably about 80 since before Thanksgiving.
                          I plan to be at about 160/165 at the end of August or early September and see if that is where I need to be.
                          I can really turn away from the ball and am bombing it out there about 229 Ready for a TBH Open!

How have you been doing and what about the putting?

Comment

67.5 since the first weigh-in. Probably about 80 since before Thanksgiving.
                            I plan to be at about 160/165 at the end of August or early September and see if that is where I need to be.
                            I can really turn away from the ball and am bombing it out there about 229 Ready for a TBH Open!

How have you been doing and what about the putting?
                            Besides lower back and sciatic nerve issues Im doing great. Swing is decent and I upped my putting game to completely avg! But hey it doesnt flat suck anymore!

Like they say drive for show and putt for dough! Im broke!

Comment

Got 1st and second paid. Just need David Smith AKa yelladog to pm me his PayPal email

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                                Got 1st and second paid. Just need David Smith AKa yelladog to pm me his PayPal email

So who won?

Comment

Working...
                                X