2020 weight loss challenge??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Best of luck to y’all. I want to get in shape, but my starter is hung.
    I’m trying to work up the will power.

My daddy always used to hit it with a hammer. Have you tried that yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      Sounds good. We are going to cut it off with you. We are at 50/51 including you. So get me your stuff when you can and then I’m cutting it off. We still have a few people who have yet to weigh in.

Oscar Taylor
      Grant Mcafee
      Anthony Stovall
      Jacob Passmore
      Paul Corwin (17ncs)

And I still haven’t received money in the mail or weigh in from

Texas Hopedale

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      JT, I’ll message these guys if I have their screen names. I have Oscar and Paul

Thanks for the reminder emails guys!!! Got to picture on here but not on ProBoard.........something wierd keeps happening with my non existent picture posting skills.

Comment

Ok guys we’re full. We have 50/51 in this thing depending on if I get the one entry by mail. I am cutting it off now. I will post up the spread sheet tomorrow night. We still have a few people that have not done their first weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          What is the Pro Board where you upload your weight?
          Visit our forum at: tbhchallenge2020.proboards.com

Comment

Got to the ProBoard, how do I attach the photo?
            Y’all be careful one of you could send me into GOF status.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Best of luck to y’all. I want to get in shape, but my starter is hung.
              I’m trying to work up the will power.
              Hey you can walk over to the gym with me instead of the Mexican restaurant [emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Not in this but if you want to drop some pounds just build a house. I went from 220 in September of 2018 to 180 in September of 2019. I went to the ASA Classic in Metropolis, Illinois last August. My friends from Texas either almost did not recognize me or thought I was sick. Just hard work, no fast food, and lots of hiking and climbing trees.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok guys I am gonna go ahead and post up the spread sheet on the Pro Boards this afternoon. We have two people that havent posted first weigh ins.. If you posted them and I just missed it please let me know..

Anthony Stovall
                  Grant McAfee

Also I had gotten a private msg from Texas Hopdale about being in it and mailing payment but I cant find it in my PM now.. I havent received the payment and he hasn't done first weigh in.. So TX if your wanting to be in PM me and let me know..

First weigh in is the 15th.. You can post your weigh in whenever but I prefer it to be within a day or so of the 15th that way I dont have to keep checking the board for multiple days to update the spreadsheet.

Comment

How is everyone doing? Doing pretty good here. Went to Brenner’s and House of Pies last night though.

Comment

Doing good, was down to 188 from 200 yesterday, I cheated yesterday also had chicken parmesan with angel hair noodles, cheesy garlic bread and an oreo ice cream sandwich. It was amazing didnt bother stepping on the scale today, back to the diet will look in a couple days. My wife isnt feeling well so I made dinner for her and the kids cheesy chicken, bacon, broccoli. potatoes, and carrot pot pie. Its killing me not eating it.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        How is everyone doing? Doing pretty good here. Went to Brenner’s and House of Pies last night though.

I was doing great until Friday. One cheat meal turned into a cheat weekend. Meal prepped already for this week tho so back on it tomorrow.

Comment

I was doing great until Friday. One cheat meal turned into a cheat weekend. Meal prepped already for this week tho so back on it tomorrow.

We went to the Golden Nugget this weekend. I actually ate pretty good until last night when a tore up a club sandwich with fries. I did cheat on my "No Alcohol January" pledge, but I'm a weak man and the drinks are free. I did only drink Vodka which has no carbs, so I was basically diet drinking.

Comment

I meal prepped yesterday. 4 lbs ground venison with onion and bell pepper, 32 stripes of bacon and 24 eggs hard boiled.

Comment

It’ll happen

Comment

Haven't eaten horrible but ain't eating to lose any weight either......standoff so far.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X