• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    So who won?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the winners! Yall should have given Paul a pass on following rules....he's really old.

Comment

Not a pass on the rules but a notice from the Rules Committee that I was in jeopardy of being screwed. When I mentioned on the thread I got to the Board and posted I could not get pics to load, it would have been nice to get a heads up that had to be done or at least a mention on the thread. For whatever reason , settings, my computer, whatever I seem to recall mentioning that on the thread. I thing my PayPal was cashed and I was entered and had problems with proboards from the start.
        I was not playing for fun and that’s why I posted photos of my progress. A little heads up or even a PM would have been the ethical thing to do, but now I know.

Congrats to those that entered.

Paul
        17ncs

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          Not a pass on the rules but a notice from the Rules Committee that I was in jeopardy of being screwed. When I mentioned on the thread I got to the Board and posted I could not get pics to load, it would have been nice to get a heads up that had to be done or at least a mention on the thread. For whatever reason , settings, my computer, whatever I seem to recall mentioning that on the thread. I thing my PayPal was cashed and I was entered and had problems with proboards from the start.
          I was not playing for fun and that’s why I posted photos of my progress. A little heads up or even a PM would have been the ethical thing to do, but now I know.

Congrats to those that entered.

Paul
          17ncs

Hey Paul

I will be honest I started this thing for fun and it got WAY bigger than i honestly wanted it to get. It was pretty well documented the rules for posting weights at least every other week on the pro board once the pot got as big as it did. I couldn’t keep up with 50 people even with one guy helping me.

You killed it sir and I am stoked for you. I can’t imagine losing that much and I am sure it helped change your life. I am more than willing to send you your $20 back out of my own pocket but there isn’t much more I can do past that.

I am sorry
          JT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X