No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping to meet up with Ronnie and Trent tonight in Cotulla.

Looks like more rain, so I hope South Texas doesn't wash away.

Comment

MORNING ALL! Just here to say I am really getting tired of driving in the rain!! i believe people totally forget how to drive when it does!!!!

Comment

Another wet day ahead

Yesterday evening, we were pounded pretty hard with rain, thunder and lightening. Here's a pic from the gas station next door. Was a BIG clap of thunder, very close bolt of lightening and then this. Not sure if it was the wind, rain, or lightening, but very glad I wasn't over there getting gas!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chevron.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	23939199

Comment

Dang, that's crazy!!

Comment

Hello good people of TBH! My lovely bride bought herself a bow last night and shot extremely well in the yard last night. Last time we hung out with MM he told her she should join and she replied with "not until I have a bow of my own". Well now she does so there is no holding back now. Look out animals shes on the loose!

Comment

Congrats on your lady getting a bow!

I think it's time for me to start flinging some arrows at the house also. These 2.5 months will go fast. Heading to the lease Sunday with BIL.

Comment

Gonna try to sneak out of here at noon or so to head for Louisianna to surprise the in-laws! They'll get a kick out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Gonna try to sneak out of here at noon or so to head for Louisianna to surprise the in-laws! They'll get a kick out of it!

......aaaaand the Mack is broke down in Austin. I don't think that stupid truck has ever broken down within 100 miles of here.

I HATE a broke down truck......

Comment

sorry DMo. that sucks. Will be headed to the lease in a few hours to relax and hang out for the weekend with Meg. Gonna try and do some scouting/hunting for a big blackbuck out at our place. Hope it comes together.

Comment

Feel free to drive down to Eagle Lake and spend the weekend with my in-laws. I'm sure they'll be more surprised than yours!

Comment

......aaaaand the Mack is broke down in Austin. I don't think that stupid truck has ever broken down within 100 miles of here.

Unlucky!
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

So far it hasn't rained here today... knock on wood!

Comment

I can help out with a deer head now and then.....I got nothing when it comes to a Mack!

Comment

I've got a guy on the way to fix it. It's just a belt (that I could change in 30 minutes), but I can't leave here until he's rollin agian...it's gonna be a long 5+ hour drive tonight.

Comment

Weekend is almost over.
                                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Working...
                                X