No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a good time at the lease yesterday with fellow TBH'er and kids. Everyting looks green and prosperous in the hill country.

Comment

Congrats on the grandbaby

I'm laying on the couch drinking coffee through a straw, I can't sit up and I still hurt from the surgery yesterday and I'm considering heading back to the ER if these meds don't kick in soon and my belly is very swollen. please say a prayer

Comment

Been traveling and working my tail off this month. I got in from Little Rock, AR yesterday and hit up the TBH Happy Hour at Bass Pro last night. Today I am wrapping up a few things in the office and heading to Waco for the night. Then off to Austin Friday - Sunday or Monday for my college roommates wedding and good times. I need some dirty 6.

Comment

Thanks on the grandbaby comments all!

Genevieve, prayers sent for the healing mojo so you can soon be riding horses, horsing around or whatever makes you happy, LOL.

3 short months till opening weekend . . .

Comment

had a great time bringing in my birthday at L'Auberge in Lake Charles!! No worries I left plenty of my money there so ya'll to may enjoy the fun!!

Congrats Pablo on that Grandbaby!!

Genevieve take it easy there girl!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Prayers for Ms. G

Here's a shot of a guy on the building next to mine. I took this about 5 min ago...

Click image for larger version

Name:	t jump.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	23938534

for the record, no, he didn't

...but several years ago a lady did

Comment

Happy 4th Weekend All!! Good time had at CCR last night! That's a nice place...

Comment

Look out Frio Co....here we come!

Comment

...hoping for a great weekend full of food, fun and camaraderie despite the pending rain.

Comment

Have a safe 4th guys and gals!

Comment

still stuck in the house. I'm starting to go crazy, hopefully I'll feel better so I can go do something other than sit on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
                          Look out Frio Co....here we come!
                          I hear Leakey, Tx calling our name! Can't wait until 12:30 out of here and headed to the house to wait on the Hoop! Then out of Brazoria County.

Sandra

Clint already in Leakey!

Comment

Everyone have a safe and fun weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets paaarrrtttaaaaa!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCRIBNER View Post
                              I hear Leakey, Tx calling our name! Can't wait until 12:30 out of here and headed to the house to wait on the Hoop! Then out of Brazoria County.

Sandra

Clint already in Leakey!
                              Yall have fun down there, and stay the hell away from that windmill if there's a cloud in the sky! Don't bump your butt on no big rocks, and tell Squibner to have a leaded red or two for me, and we'll have a few yellabellys at the lake in yall's honor. Copy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Yall have fun down there, and stay the hell away from that windmill if there's a cloud in the sky! Don't bump your butt on no big rocks, and tell Squibner to have a leaded red or two for me, and we'll have a few yellabellys at the lake in yall's honor. Copy?
                                Got cha! Wish yall were coming and the Chicken's too lol. Tell Ms. B-Mo and the Chicken's we all said hello and Happy 4th! I am sure we will be calling yall or texting. Stay safe and have fun!

Love Sandra and all the gang from the Lewis!

Comment

Working...
                                X