No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all, headed out to scout the place we will get to black powder hunt starting next Saturday. 5000 acres of river bottom refuge.

Comment

1st wknd since Sept. I've not been huntin and I'm havin withdrawls. I must be a junkie.

Comment

When we came back from Mexico, we learned that our hometown church suffered an electrical fire right at the alter.

I'm afraid the smoke damage is extensive. Tomorrow they will hold services in the fellowship hall.

My parents are lifetime active members... weddings, funerals, baptisms... so very sad. Fortunately, they have good insurance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	church s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	23911642

Comment

Steven sorry to see/hear this, hopefully the restoration process can put it back to like it was.
          Last edited by Bill M; 01-02-2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

on a better note, my "baby" did turn 11

Click image for larger version

Name:	birthday blaine s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	23911650

Comment

ended 09 with a bang, long drawn out season without a lease. But filled the freezer on the last day of 09 using a heirloom remington 243 that was handed down to me when my father passed. Memories that will last a lifetime. Bring on the new year.

Comment

good to see the red raiders represent sans pirate

need coffee... but I'm fresh out

Comment

Took two new hunters to the stand for the first time ever last night. Didn't get a shot but, they had a blast seeing wild game. This year we had 3 new archers fling arrows at animals and 4 new hunters pick up rifles and go hunting. Feels good to give back!

Comment

My game face is on, palms getting sweaty. When I informed my wife I wanted to reserve the big TV for the Cowboys game at 3, her question was, "Just how much football can you watch?" That's like asking Ted Nugent just how many backstraps he needs in his freezer. You think she'd know by now.....

Comment

Mornin' all.Ray,you got room for another in front of the big TV for one more?

DJ

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                            Mornin' all.Ray,you got room for another in front of the big TV for one more?

DJ
                            Sure thing, Doug! Got a big pot of deer stew going....my son here with his family, got room for one more! Come on down!

Comment

Been off on vacation for a week hunting. Iphone suffered a fatal blow, so I didn't get to stay in touch while hunting. I have quite a few mails and pm's that I need to start working on. Sorry for all my delays.

On another note...came home to learn I had booked a ticket to Brazil on my credit card. Odd....don't seem to remember that I was heading to Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                                On another note...came home to learn I had booked a ticket to Brazil on my credit card. Odd....don't seem to remember that I was heading to Brazil.
                                Ouch, that's a bad thing to come home to. It will be better when you get it removed.

Morning all, the coffee is mighty good today. Reviving from page 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X