No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got home from praise practice last night to find my yard mowed, my son sure does take care of his Dad. He said the new blades cut that grass like a knife in butter. I am a blessed man.

Comment

Dale,
      Please tell Brady to slow down on the whole "growing up thing".
      My goodness, he was just born yesterday, right??

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Welcome!
        Thanks . I can see already this forum will help me grow as a first time bow hunter.

Comment

Visiting the Flame

Comment

Heading too Tomball too deliver STx his travel trailer. Northwest bound and down

Comment

Appetizer and salad at Outback. Prime rib was some kind of good.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	24322539

Comment

I'm a fan of Outback. I did my own steak tonight.

Nice summer evening in Midlothian.

Comment

Nicely done Heath, nicely done.

Comment

We did the circus, museum and water park on Friday... I'm still recovering, but the little man loved it!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408243999.967269.jpg
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	24322557

Great seats

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408244016.284471.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24322558

Comment

I'm lookin at some circus time tomorrow myself, 1st one in about 30 years.

Comment

Had a mini high school reunion tonight in conroe with a good group of friends. It's hell growing old but glad to see I'm aging as good or better than everyone else. =)

Our next get together is gonna be at our Centerville place. Good stuff.

My new granddaughter is beautiful. Her bubba has been feeding her and holding her. Cute kids.

Here's Jake Jr. fishing in the house. Learning to cast.

Comment

Congrats on #2 Chew, you done caught up with me. And your soooo much younger!

Comment

Cute kids Bobby.
                            My bride promised to make dumplings if I thaw out the last batch of doves. Gotta make room for more hitting the ground soon. Doves, dumplings and greens for Sunday supper. mmmm, mmmm grandpa !

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

I looked and didn't see a thread, and I assume that's the way he wants it. But there is a very important member here who has suffered a great loss.

I respect the fact that he may not want it posted here, but that doesn't mean that we can't offer anonymous prayers for a good man and a good family who deserve it.

Your family is in the Moser's prayers, "D". We love y'all.

There is another I won't hint at, but you know who you are, and we're praying for you and your family too brother. Love you man.

I would ask y'all to join me In prayer for 2 anonymous families who have been a big part of this place.

Amen

If either have been posted and I missed it, both of your families are in the Moser's thoughts and prayers.
                              Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-17-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Man, been a while since I've posted. Hope y'all are doing well. I see Ronnie and Tim had some ailments that needed to be fixed. Hope you guys are feeling well!

Just a quick note, JP Davidson hasn't been doing so well. He will post up as soon as he can but I wanted to semi let everyone know what is going on. Y'all have my number and if you want to talk feel free to call.

We could all use some prayers, but right now, JP and his family could use the most. Difficult times are coming and the Lord will provide, but it won't be easy!

Also, if you are interested in helping out, please get in touch with me. We will be providing dinners and other food to their family until they don't need it anymore.
                                Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                                X