Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you spend to save a pet’s life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
    I concur. It's his wife's cat. He had to save the kitty to keep the kitty, I guess.
    Very true! Happy wife, Happy life!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      Very true! Happy wife, Happy life!

These days I subscribe to “No wife, Happy life” [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I concur. It's his wife's cat. He had to save the kitty to keep the kitty, I guess.

Funny...

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          I know its ( obviously ) common to put animals on the same level as people, and people say it regularly, but if anyone here truly believes that dogs ( or any other animal ) is equal to, or above humans, please seek help. Please.There is help for these kind of mental issues, its not your fault.

So you think better of a pedophile than you do of a dog? If so, please seek help. There is help for that kind of mental issue. It’s not your fault.

Comment

My dog: Black lab Blood hound mix I would spend up to $2000.

Wife's dog: I wouldn't spend a **** thing on that dog. She would empty bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              So you think better of a pedophile than you do of a dog? If so, please seek help. There is help for that kind of mental issue. It’s not your fault.

Had to reach pretty far out there to come up with that....

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                Had to reach pretty far out there to come up with that....

Didn’t have to reach far out at all. Watch the news. There are millions of people out there that kill others, rape, steal, etc. It’s not hard for me to think more highly of my dogs than of many, many people on this planet.

Comment

No matter what the subject was this type of comment really needed or deserved? And the type of people you mentioned don't deserve the air they breathe.
                  Last edited by tps7742; 01-25-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                    No matter what the subject was this type of comment really needed or deserved?

Read his comment first and that will answer your question.

Comment

I tell the wife $100...but when it came down to it Id prob spend whatever it took.

Comment

500$Ish At the absolute most.

Love my dog a ton but it’s a dog at the end of the day.

Also would depend on the current financial situation

Comment

Didn’t have to reach far out at all. Watch the news. There are millions of people out there that kill others, rape, steal, etc. It’s not hard for me to think more highly of my dogs than of many, many people on this planet.

Ok, ok, we have some that are a bit slow. I mean people in general. Not a particular person. Not murderers, rapists, child molesters, Saddam Hussein etc.
                          ( this is not an all inclusive list, just examples )

Comment

I've been spending over $100/mo for five years on allergy medication for my lab. Without it, he gets terrible ear infections, his skin becomes heavily inflamed, and he loses his hair. He's my hunting buddy, and I would do anything within my power to treat him. There does come a point at which the contents of my bank account balance against his expected remaining length and quality of life, but I honestly couldn't put a number on that. I would have to analyze all factors at the time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

LOL....Honey will you take the cat to the vet for me please?...

Sure...

Vet ..."it will cost $6000"

Honey.....the cat didn't make it....sorry. But we can get another for $100 at the shelter..

Comment

Read his comment first and that will answer your question.

I would like to say, before this get whacked, that I deliberately worded my initial post in a way in which an individual can make their own assessment as to whether they TRULY put dogs over people. ( or of course ignore it completely ) I didnt call anyone out specifically, and didnt imply whether I believe anyone who has posted so far TRULY believed it. But you ( apparently ) took it personally ( which carries many implications ).

Comment

Working...
                                X