Smoking 6.5 Creedmoor Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
    Just picked up a 110 BA stealth in 6.5 for $600 after the rebate.

Guess my RAP 6.5 will be going up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know what you want for it

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      what is the model of the savage the op bought? Savage 10-sba?
      Yes this is the model I have. My son bought it for me a couple weeks ago and it was $540 out the door. Its normally $599 and its on for $499 right now with 25% off will be $375. Then you get a $100 rebate. I wish he would have waited 2 weeks.

Comment

I am in Oklahoma City and went to my local Dicks and asked the guy he said there was a $100 rebate on select savage rifles but acted like I was a idiot for asking if it was also 25% off. They didn’t have the gun I wanted in stock either

Comment

Originally posted by HCGedge3 View Post
          I am in Oklahoma City and went to my local Dicks and asked the guy he said there was a $100 rebate on select savage rifles but acted like I was a idiot for asking if it was also 25% off. They didn’t have the gun I wanted in stock either
          My son works at D***'s. He said it is a Texas only thing for Christmas. Something to do with Hurricane Harvey relief for Texas he was told.

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
            Checking out now with a Savage 11VT 22-250 for $262 before tax. Not rebate eligible, but who cares! Has a scope too!
            The store by my house had this rifle for $199. Add the 25% off and you can walk out for about $170 after tax. That is a steal. They also had a 308 marked at $199.

Comment

Snagged the same gun in a 308 to give papa bear for Christmas

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

All in at $587 for the 10 FCP and 4 boxes of 143g ELD-x. Guess I am on the 6.5 bandwagon for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                  It was a pleasure talking to you for a while. Met another guy off of TBH there as well.
                  Good meeting you too. I had to get out of there before spending anymore money. Looked like you were about to start stacking rifles up on the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
                    All in at $587 for the 10 FCP and 4 boxes of 143g ELD-x. Guess I am on the 6.5 bandwagon for awhile.

Man that thing is sharp. I'm thinking about grabbing that one in the 308 also to go with my 6.5. I love that kryptic camo

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      Let me know what you want for it

I posted it up in the classifieds along with the extras I had on it

Comment

Stood there for an hour asking myself why I needed another gun. Finally decided that was a dumb question.....

Comment

Does the savage $100 rebate apply to the axis xp too?

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                            Does the savage $100 rebate apply to the axis xp too?

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
                              Good meeting you too. I had to get out of there before spending anymore money. Looked like you were about to start stacking rifles up on the counter.
                              It did not end well

Comment

Originally posted by kgrutzmacher View Post
                                stood there for an hour asking myself why i needed another gun. Finally decided that was a dumb question.....

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                                hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X