No announcement yet.

Smoking 6.5 Creedmoor Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Beretta Outlander 12ga for $487.12 with tax. It started out marked down from $700 to $600, then they put the 25% on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
      Thank you hogslayer78!!

Picked one of these up tonight in p'ville, I plan to use the barrel/action for a long range build. It's effectively a very heavy (hopefully accurate) 24" threaded barrel + action with picatinny attached for $275.
      My son got one and it's a tack driver. Put a good scope on it and do some long range shooting. Fun ,fun ,run

Comment

I picked up one at the Prosper store yesterday,they had five left when i got mine.

Comment

Will go check out the couple in San antonio today

Good Christmas present for Dad

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            Will go check out the couple in San antonio today

Good Christmas present for Dad
            The rim location had 7. 6 on hold as long last night and the display model. Have plenty 308s though. And tons of other guns available

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
              Bought a Beretta Outlander 12ga for $487.12 with tax. It started out marked down from $700 to $600, then they put the 25% on top.
              Any options other than the Shadowgrass 12ga they show on their website? That is a heck of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Any options other than the Shadowgrass 12ga they show on their website? That is a heck of a deal.
                I bought a black synthetic. They had wood and black.

Sounds like you may have the same hang up I have. Not a fan of camo guns?

Comment

Man, I need to get to Richards

Comment

So the $100 rebate is a check good for Dicks Sporting Goods

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
                      I bought a black synthetic. They had wood and black.

Sounds like you may have the same hang up I have. Not a fan of camo guns?
                      Think I'll have to go grab one. Not a fan of the camo but I get their appeal. At that price I probably would have bought the camo but good to hear they have options.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
                        My understand the savage rebate is a $100 rebate check from savage. The rebate is a savage promotion and is going on at all stores where savage is sold. What makes the D***'s deal good is the extra 25% off through Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          Thats crap. Th rebate will print out. Here is a pic mine. Have her show them this. Says Humble store and good through the month.
                          It reads $100 in the form of a check for Dicks Sporting Goods

Comment

Comment

I don't believe this is correct

Comment

It reads $100 in the form of a check for Dicks Sporting Goods
                                I read it as customers of those stores will receive a check not a check to use in store. I may be wrong. If was in store it wouldn't be a check, it would be a gift card I would imagine. Either way I'm good. If it is in store I will buy ammo!

Comment

Working...
                                X