• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

savage 10ba doesn't have a rebate. only the 10 predator hunter and fcp-sr

also axis xp has no rebate.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthTX1911 View Post
      Mine printed out at the store but won’t recognize it online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Double check that you're entering the correct number. Should be printed in a couple places on the box as well as on your receipt I believe. Assuming you got the 6.5 10SBA, the UPC should be 011356228314 I believe.

Comment

I got an email telling me to respond with a different UPC. That doesn't bode well.

Comment

Thanks for heads up - ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            savage 10ba doesn't have a rebate. only the 10 predator hunter and fcp-sr

also axis xp has no rebate.
            http://www.savagearms.com/promotions/
            That kept me from buying one. I looked everywhere I could online and couldn't find where that model had a rebate. Even the receipt picture earlier in the thread was absent of that model.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              That kept me from buying one. I looked everywhere I could online and couldn't find where that model had a rebate. Even the receipt picture earlier in the thread was absent of that model.
              I bought an 11VT and was worried the rebate wouldn't work (wasn't too concerned because I only paid $262 for he rifle). I went ahead and entered the info on the rebate website and it was processed and approved in 24 hours. The 11VT wasn't listed on the rebate display, but I called the rebate center and they said it was eligible, only not listed since the rebate was nationwide and the 11VT is a D's only model.

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
                I bought an 11VT and was worried the rebate wouldn't work (wasn't too concerned because I only paid $262 for he rifle). I went ahead and entered the info on the rebate website and it was processed and approved in 24 hours. The 11VT wasn't listed on the rebate display, but I called the rebate center and they said it was eligible, only not listed since the rebate was nationwide and the 11VT is a D's only model.
                Hopefully they get this squared away and everybody gets their rebate.

Comment

The model 10 sba has the rebate I called with up code and they said yes it has rebate.

Comment

sorry wrong gun
                    Last edited by Javelin; 12-27-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I bought a savage axis youth 7mm-08 and got on a great deal a couple months back for my wife's first gun. Cabela's had on sale for $199 and Academy will match plus beat by 10% so brought down to $180. I got the rebate sent off for the $50 Off but it has been well over a month and have not received anything from savage yet... will probably be waiting a couple more weeks then try and reach out to them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
                        The model 10 sba has the rebate I called with up code and they said yes it has rebate.

So how were you able to send it in? My code won’t work on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my $100 check from Savage today.

Comment

Working...
                          X