Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
    I don't believe this is correct
    read the link I posted. That's how I read it.

Comment

Receive a $100 reward in the form of a check for Dicks Sporting Goods.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
        Receive a $100 reward in the form of a check for Dicks Sporting Goods.
        and Field and Stream customers. Makes it look like they are giving the rebate, but it is Savage. That is the way I see it

Comment

I guess we will just see when I buy mine when I get out of this control rm its been a long already.

Comment

Originally posted by mako191 View Post
            and Field and Stream customers. Makes it look like they are giving the rebate, but it is Savage. That is the way I see it
            Looks like savage is giving you $100 see top of receipt that was posted... Then below that Diks is also giving $100 to use in stores if you buy one of the guns listed

Thinks its two separate, at least that is how i read it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mchildress View Post
              I have some flat black Krylon.
              It was a pleasure talking to you for a while. Met another guy off of TBH there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
                I guess we will just see when I buy mine when I get out of this control rm its been a long already.
                It says receive $100 in the form of a check, for ****'s Field and Stream Customers.

They don't have that all so important comma in there on the receipt so upon first read it does sound like the check is for Dicks Field & Stream. But I believe it is a $100 check for customers of Dicks Field & Stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                  It says receive $100 in the form of a check, for ****'s Field and Stream Customers.

They don't have that all so important comma in there on the receipt so upon first read it does sound like the check is for Dicks Field & Stream. But I believe it is a $100 check for customers of Dicks Field & Stream.
                  This is how I read it. The rebate is from savage.

Comment

What other calibers are there besides 6.5 and 308?

Comment

thanks!! just went on my lunch break and picked up a savage 10 in 6.5 creedmoor. $275 after mail in rebate for a $600 rifle is pretty dang nice.....

Comment

Checking out now with a Savage 11VT 22-250 for $262 before tax. Not rebate eligible, but who cares! Has a scope too!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                          What other calibers are there besides 6.5 and 308?
                          All calibers. Depends on which model you want. In that model I posted, I believe they had 6.5, 308, and 223.

Comment

Just picked up a 110 BA stealth in 6.5 for $600 after the rebate.

Guess my RAP 6.5 will be going up for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
                              Checking out now with a Savage 11VT 22-250 for $262 before tax. Not rebate eligible, but who cares! Has a scope too!

That's the one I got. Wish I had also gotten a 243.(if anyone finds one I'll send you Chash, PayPal, money order and pic up later. I'm in Calhoun county but can get to Houston, corpus, or San Antonio)
                              I applied for the rebate with Savage and it accepted it. We'll see how it turns out.

Comment

what is the model of the savage the op bought? Savage 10-sba?

Comment

Working...
                                X