New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
    Where do y'all buy protein and supplements? I used to buy from bodybuilding.com back in the day. Are there any better deals than them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just use the body fortress advanced whey protein from Walmart. Probably not the best thing out there, by any means, but it has creatine and amino acids in the formula. It tastes like crap if you mix it with water. Chocolate and chocolate peanut butter are the only ones I like. Vanilla is ok, strawberry is tolerable with bananas in it, and I've never tried the fruit punch.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sleep does wonders....

Got a 2.5 hour nap in yesterday afternoon after church. Slept pretty good last night too. Hit it pretty hard this morning. Chest and hammies. Tomorrow is back and squat day.

Comment

I'm thinking about a sleep study...

dangit! Hit the sack last night about 2100, set the alarm for 0500 and prayed I wouldn't wake up until then. Yeah. Didn't happen. 0200 came awful effin' early. Flip flopped until 0500 and then got up.

I hit it today, but not as hard as I would have liked. Back and legs. Wide grip pullups/leg extensions, seated wide grip rows/weighted lunges, chin ups/abs.

You guys must've quit! LOL!

Comment

Didn't workout either day this weekend. Forgot to post my chest and triceps workout yesterday. This afternoon is supposed to be legs.

Comment

Yessss! Sleep!

Benadryl works wonders. Got a good 7 hours last night and felt good about the gym today. Legs and shoulders. Front squats/lateral cable raise, leg press/rear delt dumbbell fly, hack squat/hang clean and press, hanging leg raises, cable rotations. its gonna be tough to walk later on today.

Comment

Haven't slacked yet

Forearms were in insane pain on Monday (research looks like its carpel tunnel but thinking I need to get it checkout).

Today is shoulders

Comment

Chest today

Comment

Legs yesterday. Back and biceps today.

Comment

I'm out

Comment

Out of town a lot lately and that looks to continue for the next two weeks. Mostly legs today with some other upper body stuff as well. It sucks not lifting regularly, but gotta live your life sometimes as well.

Comment

Killed shoulders today with 40 mins of cardio

Comment

It's a good start to the day...

Chest and biceps today. Flat bench/barbell curls, seated wide grip press/preacher curls, pec deck/overhead cable curls, pushups/hammer curls, hanging leg raises.

Comment

Shoulders and abs today. Last day of the build block. Won't see those for the next 7 weeks. On the the bulk block, focusing on individual muscle groups.

Comment

4 good workouts early in the am this week. Youngest is getting after it! We are working on his speed and agility in the evenings. I am going to join in on that next week so I can start getting ready for elk season.

Comment

Back today. Best workout in 3 weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X