X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 mins worth of cardio yesterday

Back and bi's today

Comment

Back workout today. I'm seeing results, but I'm starting to give in to the urge to skip workouts. Almost didn't make it today. Hopefully I'll get out of this slump soon!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoulders and legs today.

Comment

Back today

And as a side note: I've had my first ever case of "hives"..... and they suck. But preworkout actually makes them NOT itch. Who would have thunk it.

180.8 today. 17 lbs loss in under 4 weeks

Comment

well after my wife and I welcomed our little girl into the world in late January, my workouts have been shot. In addition to that, we both started new jobs. I have managed to maintain fairly healthy eating habits, but have gained some weight and have done zero working out.

Now that we are getting into a routine, and our little girl is sleeping thru the night, It is time to get back on it. I plan to go for a run tonight and hit a the weights in the morning. Happy to be getting back on the bus so to speak!

Comment

Im back in town. 1 hr of cardio with some stretching mixed in today to ease back into it. I will start lifting again tomorrow. Im going to get serious again after the 4th of July. No trips planned after that so I should be able to make lifting and eating a priority again. I probably have lost some strength but overall nothing to complain about weight wise. Strength should bounce back pretty fast.

Comment

Arms and abs today.

Comment

I would like to change my comment about having "hives" and preworkout.... I prayed for death this evening. That was 30 min of 100% torture!!!!

But got in a great back workout and cardio

Comment

Both arms. Solid from armpit to wrist on inside of arm. Calves are solid where boots rub, lats and quads as well

This is misery
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh man, low fence! That looks similar to something I had about 10 years ago. Does it disappear from one area, and move to another? I never got a definite diagnosis on mine, is why I'm wondering. Sorry for your pain brother!

Edit: Nice guns, I see what you did there! Lol

Comment

Welcome back rtp, fusion, and Texas shag. Hopefully y'all can help get my enthusiasm back up!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          Oh man, low fence! That looks similar to something I had about 10 years ago. Does it disappear from one area, and move to another? I never got a definite diagnosis on mine, is why I'm wondering. Sorry for your pain brother!

Edit: Nice guns, I see what you did there! Lol

No it just spreads. Started Saturday am. Inner bicep I thought it was a mosquito bite or ant. By Monday is was both forearms. Went to dr and got a cortisone shot. Today started a round of pretazone and 2 Benadryl ever 6 hrs... for 10 days

Took 4 pretazone today and next 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            No it just spreads. Started Saturday am. Inner bicep I thought it was a mosquito bite or ant. By Monday is was both forearms. Went to dr and got a cortisone shot. Today started a round of pretazone and 2 Benadryl ever 6 hrs... for 10 days
                            Ah, ok. Mine would pop up in one place and disappear and go to another. The worst was on the bottom of my feet. Never found out for sure what it was. I started a new position at work and my dad had just passed away. Pretty sure it was stress related, but probably never know. Cortisone shot fixed me up in a couple days. Hopefully yours will too!

Comment

Dr thinks mine is stress related as well. Nothing has changed in diet or lifestyle and I can eat poison ivy,oak and sumac but haven't been near any.

Working from 6:00am to 10 pm for last week and workout plus restricted diet with deadlines and travel... little overwhelming... plus 2 kids

Comment

Choulder day, as Sagi says!

Comment

Working...
                                X