New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Was lazy Saturday and Sunday but I did golf both days so that's cardio as we established earlier in this thread correct??
    Absolutely! Ive been getting a lot of cardio in!

Comment

Shoulders this morning before work

The burning won't stop lol

Comment

Got Chest yesterday and back today. Deadlifts kicked my but today.

Comment

Got in a leg and bicep workout yesterday at the hotel- not a good one! However, I got in a pretty decent back and shoulders workout in early this am. Now if I can just get on the jump rope after work. I need to shred some belly fat!!!

Comment

Back is really sore from deadlifts yesterday. Got shoulders today.
            I weighed in at 182 this morning. I was at 218 around Christmas. I'm kind of getting tired of cutting and looking forward to bulking soon. but I need to loose about 3 percent more body fat before I do.

Comment

I run 3 days a week and do body weight workouts 3-4 times a week as well. (pull ups, push ups, core workout etc) The world is a gym, membership is for life.

Comment

Alarm went off for cardio this morning and i was 100% not up for it lol

Heading to the gym after work and not making excuses!

Comment

Had to work early yesterday...

so I missed it. The GF wanted to go back to 10X10 today. I wasn't feeling it, but glad I did. Hang cleans, pullups, goblet squats, dips, and dip/leg raise combo.

I am a profuse sweater. These 10X10's make me feel like a should drag a mop around with me in the gym. I swear, some days I can smell cheeseburgers in the gym. LOL!

Comment

Legs yesterday. Back and biceps today.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot to check in.....back and abs today. Great workout.

Comment

Chest and back yesterday. Cardio today

Comment

Sat in the parking lot of the gym and almost left...

God I hate cardio

45 mins worth and abs

Legs tomorrow after work since I have the early shift

Comment

You workout rats that are near or at where you want to be.......how many calories a day are you eating. Just curious to see what the range might be.

Comment

I can't really tell how many ...

I'm eating. I'm not calculating intake. I should be since my goal is to gain mass and cut fat. I'm not taking enough in cuz I've lost a little weight. My FitBit tells me what I've burned, but I'm not so sure about its accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                You workout rats that are near or at where you want to be.......how many calories a day are you eating. Just curious to see what the range might be.
                                I eat close to 4,000 a day.In the Summer it drops a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X