No announcement yet.

13/14 Ducks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beautiful blue wing teal my oldest son shot while hunting with his big cousin and I one afternoon recently on the middle coast.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 01-10-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Man where are you hunting in Killeen? Been looking for a spot but haven't found any.

Comment

That blue wing is a wall hanger

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBill View Post
          That blue wing is a wall hanger
          He is in the freezer!

Comment

Originally posted by JHB4 View Post
            Man where are you hunting in Killeen? Been looking for a spot but haven't found any.
            I'd love to share my spots but I'm sure my friends wouldn't be too happy, I hunt some private property and then also go find you an acess point to the lampassas river and walk it, scout some good holes ducks are all over it, find a good pool. I've got some that are out **** near 2 miles from a place to park.

Comment

Great pics everyone! Glad y'all are having a blast! Guess it just hasn't been my year.

Comment

It has been slower than usual. Doesn't help that I missed two weeks of the season either.

Comment

We will see how it fares in the morning for me, gonna hunt a hole that we shot a 4 man in 35 minutes but also shot 1 duck in a day a few days later. The huge cold front last week kinda cock blocked us but hopefully we get another explosive day

Comment

Ducks flew pretty good this morning, shot a good bit, all wigeons. Scouted a little after the hunt and found the hole to hunt tomorrow, tons of birds in it, mallards wigeon gad's teal. We will see how it goes. Gonna be a quick one cause I got to shoot a 3d in Austin too.

Comment

Yesteday was a nice warm morning to hunt for sure but not many ducks out. Got some Gadwals, few Redheads, few Canvasbacks. Three of us and only 9 ducks. Not the numbers we had the first split. Still haven't seen a Mallard this year.

Comment

Me and two buddies got into the woodies pretty thick this weekend. Im putting this one on the wall.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Had a pretty decent hunt this morning.

Comment

Shot 11 this morning with a buddy but we had to work, killed 1 man limit on the first flight in the morning and then no birds flew. We had to jump a few spots for another 5. All wigeon and gadwalls saw 3 mallards and they flew in 3 mins before legal light.

Comment

Great way to end our season, 5 man limit, pintail, mallards, widgeon, gadwall, GW teal, bw teal, spoonbills and scaup.

Last edited by keestan31; 01-12-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
                                Great way to end our season, 5 man limit, pintail, mallards, widgeon, gadwall, GW teal, bw teal, spoonbills and scaup.
                                **** brother! I want in on some of that!

Comment

Working...
                                X