Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

13/14 Ducks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a little late season scouting for the last week of the season. Found the mother load of pintail and GWT. A few gaddys but mostly teal. Ended up with a one man limit easily.

Time to put the smack down

Comment

Deciding between two spots..... Regardless there will be pics tomorrow

Comment

Not much flying today. No wind, warm and sunny not a good combo. Ended up with only 4 ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
          Not much flying today. No wind, warm and sunny not a good combo. Ended up with only 4 ducks.
          Same went for Friday morning for me, 4 ducks.... Did wing a giant wood duck but he disappeared in some grass

Comment

I'm like most of the others, it started good and then slowed way down. There was a lot more diversity though. I got my first wood duck and my first pintail. I did shoot a limit this morning though at a new spot

Comment

I got some nice mallards in the timber this morning. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390103912.633367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	24280486

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                Great pics everyone! Glad y'all are having a blast! Guess it just hasn't been my year.
                Don't feel alone.

Comment

I hear you on the diversity part. This year we've killed Gadwals, Green winged Teal, Redheads, Widgeon, Pintails, Canvasbacks, Bluebills, Scaub, spoonbills,

Still haven't seen a mallard yet though...

Comment

Well, this morning was a struggle. One man limit between two, gadwall and wigeon again......the birds just stop flying at 720. Decent numbers before that but it seems like if you ain't on your game in the first 15 of light you're not coming close to limiting

Comment

Been great in Oklahoma. Hope to get to go next weekend for the closer if not I've had a blast and watched lots of people kill their first as well as my son.

Comment

Comment

Saturday shot a lot of spoonies with a few gadwall and pintail mixed in. 3 man limit.

Good hunt with just my girlfriend and me Sunday. Spoonies and Gadwall

Comment

Originally posted by tmkrueger View Post
                            Gorgeous dog!! Get him around TX??

Comment

I did, he came from a fellow TBH member. Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Working...
                              X