Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

East Texas Hunters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is fairly similar.

Comment

Sunday.

Comment

One of the guys on our lease shot a 182 pound 8 point. Biggest deer we've seen taken off this lease.

Comment

Nice 8

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
            Man that bites, maybe tomorrow.
            Saw 20+ out with the cows though & a 140s 10 about 30 minutes ago. I put out 300lb of corn where I plan to hunt in the morning so it should be a good morning.

Comment

complete wash out at our lease in Etoile.....10" of rain in the last 10 days....compete mud pit and cant even get into the lease in a 2WD.......

only 1 doe taken during bow season

Comment

I had a pretty fun evening as well. Saw a nice 8-point that really tempted me but his tines were just a little too short. He does have some long main beams but, at the end of the day, just not quite the kind of deer I want to shoot opening day in a 1 buck county. Besides that, I'm not sold on whether or not he's mature (head says yes, body says no).

Comment

Originally posted by MedikDave View Post
                  One of the guys on our lease shot a 182 pound 8 point. Biggest deer we've seen taken off this lease.

I think that one escaped from our lease and got lost. Please return him. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

I've heard about 7 shots already this morning. They're on the move. I had a huge mature boar out solo before I could see well enough to put one on him. A 4wheeler a ways off spooked him but that's okay I'm in it for a nice buck today. Good luck out there!

Comment

I won't make the morning hunt but I'll be there in the evening

Comment

Finally, a beautiful day to be in the stand! Good luck, everyone. Lot of guns going off. My dad just bagged an 8 point.

Comment

I'm in the stand as well. It sounds like Iwo Jima around me. Lots of shooting, but I'm not hearing any hits. Good luck to all you guys who are hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                            I think that one escaped from our lease and got lost. Please return him. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji16][emoji16]
                            This is the fun shot. Had to be done. LOL

Comment

Anyone need a few bushels of crows?

Comment

No kidding. Just had at least 20 hitting my hand corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X