East Texas Hunters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
    Lets see those velvet pics already. I'll be pulling cards this weekend and topping the feeders back off. I saw a few Sunday evening out browsing that got my blood pumping
    just put me cam back out this weekend. give me a month or so

Comment

Spent the day at the lease clearing trails and shooting lanes. Would not surprise me if I had a mild heat stroke. I am hurting bad.

Comment

Pulled cards yesterday and hard to believe how far along the horns are already got one with 8 points in velvet, thought it was usually in August for them to have all their tines....learn something every year.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
          Pulled cards yesterday and hard to believe how far along the horns are already got one with 8 points in velvet, thought it was usually in August for them to have all their tines....learn something every year.
          I've had some that pretty much maxed out in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Spent the day at the lease clearing trails and shooting lanes. Would not surprise me if I had a mild heat stroke. I am hurting bad.
            I put up 2 feeder pens yesterday so I feel your pain! I don't recall the heat affecting me this much when I was younger!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' G Ranch View Post
              I put up 2 feeder pens yesterday so I feel your pain! I don't recall the heat affecting me this much when I was younger!
              I'm 38 and in better shape than I was in my teens and twenties but this heat and humidity is brutal.

Comment

I ever every intention of letting the heat whoop up on me tomorrow. I need to cut some trees down.

Comment

Finally got my spots set up on the new lease in Vota .
                  Gotta work Saturday but should be able to take one of the kids out Sunday.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all them piney wood hunters.
                    I've got to work today but I'll have Justin in the stand with me tomorrow. Y'all post up some pics

Comment

Good luck to all my fellow east Texas hunters!!!!!!!! God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well Sunday was a bust , but me and Justin has fun.
                        How did y'all weekend go in the Big Thicket?

Comment

Who and where are you finding scrapes and rubs?.

Comment

I think everyone rolled over to the new east Texas thread for this year bud. Scrapes just started popping up in the last few days with this full moon tonight they will be getting blown out from here til late October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X