No announcement yet.

The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drew unit 16B archery second half!!! Anyone have recommendations on outfitters?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldawg87 View Post
      Thanks! I'll try and update that post with developments from my hunts and results of land owner draws too.

Not sure I will actually sell to that guy...but was shocked he even threw out the idea of multiple years paid for upfront, potentially.
      I wouldnt be shocked. 36 archery tags where 12k last year. unit 45 archery tags 5k. Easy money. start high and then discount as time passes. With vemno etc now deposit/payment is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
        I drew unit 16B archery second half!!! Anyone have recommendations on outfitters?
        Traitor..... You are supposed to keep buying LO tags from me. Your whitetail costs just went up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
          Traitor..... You are supposed to keep buying LO tags from me. Your whitetail costs just went up as well.
          You can always sell me a NM landowner tag down the road. Doubt I will ever draw again after this year.

Comment

Lol…you can talk to your brother on that one! I tell him every year to let me know if y’all decide to sell any LO tags….crickets.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              Lol…you can talk to your brother on that one! I tell him every year to let me know if y’all decide to sell any LO tags….crickets.
              We decided to sell them, just not to you (traitor).... Haha

Comment

Anyone looking to upgrade their gear and sell their old stuff? I am in the market for a pack, sleeping bag, tent, and quality clothing(pants, shirts, jacket, etc.) I hunted Unit 81 in Colorado in 2020, but we had a base camp at the truck and just hiked out and back every day. This year we are doing a bivy hunt and I have to get different gear. Let me know if ya'll have some stuff you would like to unload!

Comment

We decided to sell them, just not to you (traitor).... Haha

I saw that….

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                    Anyone looking to upgrade their gear and sell their old stuff? I am in the market for a pack, sleeping bag, tent, and quality clothing(pants, shirts, jacket, etc.) I hunted Unit 81 in Colorado in 2020, but we had a base camp at the truck and just hiked out and back every day. This year we are doing a bivy hunt and I have to get different gear. Let me know if ya'll have some stuff you would like to unload!

Just a heads up, camofire.com has some great deals going on Kifaru packs and accessories right now. Might be worth looking into. I think it lasts till midnight

Comment

I have an EXO K2 pack Im going to sale. Its frame, two packs sizes(3500,1800), meat shelf, lids and belt pouch. Belt is a medium. Its my back up pack.

just been lazy and havet posted it. Ive only packed outva three deer, and elk with it before I upgraded to the K3. Its the limited edition cipher camo also
                      Last edited by Texans42; 05-04-2023, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I've got three different floorless tents, none of which I've used. Probably have a few pieces of new Kuiu gear, some redundant stuff there too, and some new Kenetrek gaiters. If interested if stuff like that shoot me a PM so as not to bog the thread and I'll go into more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                          I wouldnt be shocked. 36 archery tags where 12k last year. unit 45 archery tags 5k. Easy money. start high and then discount as time passes. With vemno etc now deposit/payment is easy.
                          Pretty sure 13 Tags are gonna be about $12k this year also, from the folks I've talk too. I not opposed to selling multiple years up front but may just wait and sell them year to year when I know what I will actually have in hand as I'm in the SCR draw.
                          Last edited by Bulldawg87; 05-05-2023, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Mystery ranch has some nice discounts today on Camofire.com

Just passing it along

Comment

Wyoming results for you all this week, good luck in that draw.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                                Wyoming results for you all this week, good luck in that draw.
                                I need medium luck, need either the cow tags or my general, not both! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X