The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Elk Thread

If you have Facebook, come join our free elk contest in the Bowhunting league.

Comment

Originally posted by ZINS708 View Post
      Colorado elk draw results should post this week, correct?
      Correct. Supposedly today through June 2nd. Last year they released in the order of moose, deer/pronghorn, then elk.

Comment

Never made sense to me why they can’t just release all the big game species on the same day. They know who drew tags already.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
          Never made sense to me why they can’t just release all the big game species on the same day. They know who drew tags already.

They enjoy the extra website traffic with all the additional logins for people checking status all week [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I just got an email I don’t draw moose in CO but not a peep on the elk or muledeer. I guess they’re going to drag it out :-/

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
              Well I just got an email I don’t draw moose in CO but not a peep on the elk or muledeer. I guess they’re going to drag it out :-/
              I got the emails today that neither my son or I drew bear tags but also not a peep on elk.

Comment

My CC card hit this morning for 760$. Only applied first choice elk. Gonna be a fun September. Colorado comes thru again.

Comment

My debit card got hit for $760 and $116!!! Looks like both my son and I got our elk tags!!!! This will be our first western hunt and first elk hunt!!!! SO FREEKIN PUMPED!!!!!!

Comment

They took my money this morning. This is the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudcatz View Post
                      They took my money this morning. This is the year.

CC hit… looking to repeat this year!

Comment

Colorado took my money this morning. Pumped for my first elk hunt!

Comment

Yup got me a tag

Comment

JKbow and myself headed back to elk country again!

Comment

Son and I drew our second choice. First choice was just a PP.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the credit card charges...just waiting to see which unit we drew!

Comment

Working...
                                X