• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Can hardly wait for that Day Brian!

Amen

Comment

I pray you have to have that pizza delivery number on speed dial!

Comment

Looking for that day Brian. Gonna be a great celebration.

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing better Macie. I continue to prayer for you and your family every night before I go to bed.

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, time to get your smile on!

Comment

Have a good weekend Macie!

Comment

Hello Macie, you shout out for Pizza and we're going to have a Texas sized Pizza Party.

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the family being back together. Moms home all is well!!!

Brian we're praying for the Gardners.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

. Macie stay cool.
                  Last edited by BowCrazy; 06-26-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

All is right in Macies world. Mom got home about 10:00 last night. So she's a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      All is right in Macies world. Mom got home about 10:00 last night. So she's a happy camper.
                      Everyone is cheering for Mom!

Comment

Glad to hear thing are okay Macie! I hope you have a great week!

Comment

I'm ready to get home for some Macie time! Love the shooting matches with Harley, but I'm ready to be home.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            I'm ready to get home for some Macie time! Love the shooting matches with Harley, but I'm ready to be home.
                            Eagerly awaiting Dad's arrival!

Good morning beautiful Macie!

Comment

Well I hate to sound like a mom but it sure has hit me that in 30 days Harley will move to Oxford MS. We just left USAS Nationals where she shot awesome. Her scores were higher than all the Ole Miss girls that were there. But yesterday as I watched her set up for the last match, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Lol. We drove to Jackson MS last night from Ft Benning GA, and now on our way down I55 south. Just can't explain how proud of her and the lady she has become. I witnessed her her go up to a very young girl yesterday, who must have had a very bad day (she was in tears) and give her a hug and tell her to not give up it will get better. I later asked Harley who it was, "I don't know, she just looked like she needed a hug"
                              My only fear with her being so far away is Harley missing Macie. But I think she will over come it

Comment

Have a good Wednesday Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X