• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas, y'all! 🎄

Comment

Merry Christmas to the Gardner’s.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! Macie was thrilled with her new bed. She sure looks more comfortable with the head raised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy girl!

Merry Christmas Macie, and to the Gardners.

Thank you Lord for letting us witness this blessing.

Comment

Love that smile!!!

Comment

Gonna be a cold New Year's, bundle up baby girl!

Comment

Love you Macie , and Keili, and Harley, and the rest of the Gardner clan.

You too Brian. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji851]

Comment

A Macie smile always makes my day!

Comment

Love that smile. Merry late CHRISTmas to the Gardner's. I've been sick but feeling much better. Like said above get ready for the cold weather it's coming our way so grab another blanket Macie. Stay warm and cuddle up in your new bed.

Brian y'all have a great rest of the year and Blessed and Happy New Year!!!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Happy New Year y’all!

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! I tried to get a smile out of Macie this morning for ya, but she is snug as a bug in a rug! I also tried to keep her awake till midnight last night but she wasn't having that either.

Hope you had a wonderful and safe holiday and may 2018 bring many blessing to each and every one of you.

Comment

Good morning Princess, hope your New Year is going good.

Comment

Hey Macie gal, thinking about you this morning. Have a great week.

Comment

Happy New Year Macie. This year is going to be great, we'll see God do great and awesome things in your life and the Gardner family!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Us Thompson's are declaring 2018 the year of RESTORATION! Happy New Year Gardners!

Comment

Working...
                                X