Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Looks like it's clearing up slowly. God is Great!
    Great report, safe travels Gardner's.

Comment

Come on Lord, really?????
      Macies GJ ballon just deflated. Tasha is there with her, we are in Oxford MS.

Comment

Ok crisis diverted. Keili was able to talk Tasha through changing the GJ back to a G.

But the GI Dr may not fair so well.

Comment

That was one of those trials along the way Brian, you guys passed.
          Praise Him for taking care of Macie gal and keeping the Gardner's headed east.

Comment

I hope you are doing better Macie. Have a better weekend.

Comment

Macie is pretty uncomfortable, plus missing mom. GI dr wants to see her on the 29th but I won't be home till the 1st to help Keili transport her. Next available appointment is the end of July. I hate knowing she is in so much discomfort and that just makes Keili irriatated.

Brian

Comment

praying hard tonight

Comment

Praying for you this morning Macie gal, may our God comfort you and take care of you this morning!

Comment

Y'all keep hanging tough, Brian. I'm still speaking health and restoration for Macie girl!

Comment

Happy Fathinier's Day Brian

Sending morning prayers for comfort.

Comment

Hey Macie, checking in on ya! Hope you're resting well and feeling better.

Comment

Macke, praying for you. We need want you to feel better and comfortable.

Praying for Mom & Dad also. Brian praying for y'all some rest and peace.

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Gooooooooood morning Macie gal!

Comment

Marcie's doing better, just really grumpy because moms not there. Keili flys home tomorrow night from Atlanta. Tasha noticed something that we take for granted. I guess Tasha got busy one night and was late with the bed time Meds, Cath and tucking in. Macie got really loud with her fussing 10 mins after the normal time. ONE DAY she's going to start yelling for pizza!

Brian

Comment

Can hardly wait for that Day Brian!

Comment

Working...
                                X