X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying everyone is safe and dry.

Brian

Comment

We'll glad y'all are dry and have power.

We were traveling this week and saw a lot of water. We went Galveston down through Cleveland to Daton to Kema. Lots of water going on Tuesday and some of it had gone done today.

Macie stay dry, except when you go into the pool!

God Bless the Gardner'!

Comment

Prayers for smoooooth sailing!

Comment

Hope your having a smooth weekend Macie!

Comment

Hope your weekend has been as good as ours.

Comment

Have a great week Macie! I hope you had a peaceful weekend.

Comment

Good weekend for Macie, grandparents from California got here yesterday. Going to be a long week for me, lol.

Brian

Comment

Enjoy the visit with your Grandparents Macie gal, show them how to laugh and smile.

Comment

Ma ie says Happy Birthday to my big sister. Harley turns 18 today, I'm so blessed to have such great kids.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      Ma ie says Happy Birthday to my big sister. Harley turns 18 today, I'm so blessed to have such great kids.

Brian
                      Happy birthday Harley, hope it's the best yet!

Comment

Hey Macie gal, hope your week has been great with your Grandparents. Enjoy the sunshine pretty girl.

Comment

Good morning sunshine, hope your weekend was a good one. Have a great Monday Macie gal.

Comment

I awoke thinking of y'all today. More prayers being made and I look forward to seeing y'all soon (I hope)!

Comment

Hey Macie! I haven't checked-in in a while but I am always sending up prayers for you every night. I hope you have a good week.

Comment

Psssst, Macie gal, It's Wednesday already! Hope you're doing well and that you have a great "Hump Day!"

Comment

Working...
                                X