• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless you on your birthday Macie!

Comment

Happy 16th B-day Macie!

Hope it's a great one for ya !

Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-05-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Good morning Sunshine, happy birthday to you! 16 years old, I can imagine the extra sense of power you are feeling this morning. This is your day Macie gal, let the world know you have arrived!

Comment

I have put in prayer requests at church for Macie after reading original thread. Me and my wife also have her and your family in our prayers as well. Happy birthday Macie.

Comment

Happy Birthday Macie!!!! Hope you had a good one and have many more!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal. Have a great weekend!

Comment

Hey Macie, you have a great weekend!

Comment

Hey Macie, you have a great weekend!

Comment

Good morning sunshine!

Comment

Hope your week is off to a good start Macie. I'm a little late, but, I wanted to say, Happy Mother's Day Keili! I hope you enjoyed the special day for very special women like you! Good night and sweet dreams to the whole family.

Comment

Hello Gardners! Hope you are keeping everyone in line Miss Macie! Prayers continuing!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your having a great week. Stay dry and enjoy the rain.

Comment

We are at the med center. Hopefully they can change the G tube to a GJ and we can get out of here. Dad woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                              We are at the med center. Hopefully they can change the G tube to a GJ and we can get out of here. Dad woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Lol.
                              I resemble that remark on occasion, patience my friend!

Comment

The good- we didn't have to be here at 5:00am. The bad -we wait

And wait

And wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X