No announcement yet.

favorite broadhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My go to broadhead now for hogs are the Zwickey eskimos. They're cheap and I can get them extremely sharp with just a couple passes on the Work Sharp. The smaller head gives me better penetration at the poundage I'm shooting. I've shot deer with Simmons Safaris with good results, not so good on hogs. At 49-50lb draw I'm just not getting the penetration with the bigger heads. Deer not a problem. For deer now I've pretty much settle on the 150gr. 4 blade Magnus Stinger. Ready to hunt right out of the package. There are a lot of good broadheads out there that I've tried and a lot I would like to try. For now I've settle on these. That could change tomorrow.

Matt

Comment

I've been shooting Simmons Landsharks for about 5 years now and am very happy with them. I'm only shooting 42-45#, depending on which bow I'm shooting and always get a pass thru on deer and average sized hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by huntresss View Post
        I've been shooting Simmons Landsharks for about 5 years now and am very happy with them. I'm only shooting 42-45#, depending on which bow I'm shooting and always get a pass thru on deer and average sized hogs.
        :thumbup:Great head!!:thumbup:

Comment

190 grain Simmons, love these things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tree Shark S-I.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	24257751

Comment

That is a 2 inch Tree Shark bro.

Edit. My bad. I thought I read Intersceptor.

Comment

Stos 145

RibTek 135

Comment

Working...
              X