favorite broadhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
    Where are you guys finding all these different broadheads at and especially the heavy ones, this is real new to me, sorry,,
    3 Rivers Archery, Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear, Big Jims Bow Company....there are a few places that sell all trad gear.

Bisch

Comment

I'm a believer in rages but I do have a brand new set of slick tricks in the quiver in case the urge strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by lesson 101 View Post
        I'm a believer in rages but I do have a brand new set of slick tricks in the quiver in case the urge strikes.
        Rages and sliks tricks are not the best choice for trad gear.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          Rages and sliks tricks are not the best choice for trad gear.

Bisch
          Does slick trick not shoot out of a recurve? Before I waist money I would rather ask than spend a ton of money and find out the hard way.

Comment

Only reason I said that is cause I have a friend that shoots a recurve and the ST shot like a champ. I figured that would be a good head to start with. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would give some input that I've seen with my own two eyes.

Comment

They will shoot but I would choose several others before them for trad. Some thing Coc and with a better 3:1 ratio.

Comment

Magnus Stinger 4- blade.

Comment

Does slick trick not shoot out of a recurve? Before I waist money I would rather ask than spend a ton of money and find out the hard way.
                  Only reason I said that is cause I have a friend that shoots a recurve and the ST shot like a champ. I figured that would be a good head to start with. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought I would give some input that I've seen with my own two eyes.
                  Slick tricks would work......but......I would not use them. I shoot a lower draw weight (50#). The Slick Trick's blades are at a very steep angle that would rob some penetration, esp at lower draw weights.

Like Brent said, a cut-on contact blade with a longer profile would probably be a better choice.

Bisch

Comment

Zwickey delta!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380984545.363461.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	24252217

Comment

My choice is Simmons 165 gr. Treeshark.

Comment

Magnus stinger 2 blade .but I would like to try some grizzlys!

Comment

Simmons Interceptor 175gr glue-on I believe with 20gr screw inserts. 195gr of pure awesome

Comment

Zwickey deltas for sure!

Comment

I'm with Bisch on this one I have German kinetics have used the same ones for eight years
                              So I spend 2 times what normal ones cost how many buy new ones every year not Me
                              They are SCARY SHARP out of box Slogan (sp) steel is the best
                              Easy to bring the edge back to sharp

Ron

Comment

[ATTACH]557083 I can't remember the names of them for the life of me but these are great heads also they are 135gr
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X