No announcement yet.

favorite broadhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a drawer full of broad heads, my first choice is my grizzly's. But I have let the air out of a lot of critters with a Wendsel woodsman also.

Comment

Right now my favorites are the Simmons Tigersharks and VPA 3 blades. I'm trying out the Grizzlys this season and would like to try the Abowyers.
      Last edited by Featherflinger; 10-02-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

snuffer or VPA

Comment

Zwickey Black Diamond Deltas, 4 blade

Comment

After seeing what Ramcats do to a big hog this past opening day, I will not shoot another bh!! Love them!!

Comment

So many good ones out there. I have Greman Kinetics and Treesharks in my quiver right now.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                After seeing what Ramcats do to a big hog this past opening day, I will not shoot another bh!! Love them!!
                While the Ramcats might be fine for compounds, I doubt they would be the broadhead of choice for a trad bow.

It is a good thing there are so many different broadheads made these days! As you can see from all the posts everybody likes differnt stuff. As long as they are razor sharp, put in the right place on the animal, and your bow/arrow setup is tuned well, most any of them will work well. It is really a personal preference and confidence thing at that point.

Bisch
                Last edited by Bisch; 10-03-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Zwickey Eskimo. The only time it doesn't work is when I miss.

Comment

Ace 160 or 190

Comment

My go to head is STOS, also used the old Woodsman's for years. My new favorites are the VPA 3 blades and the new Elite Woodsman's(same head) The VPA 2 blade is sweet also but haven't killed anything with it. I have bunches of them all and use them as the mood strikes me.

My arrows usually sport a 3 blade.

Comment

Magnus two blade

Comment

Magnus Stingers (4 blade or 2 blade) and Snuffers (especially for turkeys)

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            I use and love the German Kinetic Silverflame broadheads. Everybody thinks I am crazy for spending so much money on broadheads, but they perform GREAT!!!!!!

Bisch
                            Buff shoots those or used to where do you find these at,

Comment

Where are you guys finding all these different broadheads at and especially the heavy ones, this is real new to me, sorry,,

Comment

Check ebay, i find some broadhead collections from time to time. ive gotten some ribteks hildebrae and others doing this

Comment

Working...
                                X