Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
    Is anyone planning on bringing an atv for the free range section?
    Mine is needing a little work before I use it any more, so that leave me out.

Comment

Guys I hate to tell you but I'm not going to be able to get the ribs done.

I'm still on the job, stuck down in Austin, waiting on my flight home. I was originally scheduled to be back home in DFW by 3:00 today but now it's looking like I won't make it back till 7:30 or so which puts me back to the house around 8:30 tonight. ****ed-able airline!!!

I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up. But I'm not going to have time to get them done now.

Comment

We can still cook a pig for Sat. night. It don't take long to cook a 20# pig. Just throw him on the smoker Sat. Morning and he will be done that evening. Any other suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
          If somebody else wants to be responsible for hamburger meat for Saturday lunch, I have some hog and ram I can pre-cook Thursday and we can just re-heat and eat as chopped BBQ for Saturday night. It will be tasty and all we'll have to do is grill the veggies! I'm sure everyone else will want to chill instead of spending the evening cooking on Saturday as well.
          Are you still up to do this and BAPilot will do the burgers?

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
            We can still cook a pig for Sat. night. It don't take long to cook a 20# pig. Just throw him on the smoker Sat. Morning and he will be done that evening. Any other suggestions??
            If Featherflinger wants to stick with the burgers for sat lunch I think a pig on the smoker will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
              Are you still up to do this and BAPilot will do the burgers?
              Sure can!

Comment

Cool! BBQ for Sat supper and burgers for lunch!

Comment

[quote=bassmatt72;8413872]
                  Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                  Everyone will be responsible for their own drinks and mid day snacks through out the weekend. Sharing is acceptable!
                  Lunch Friday: everyone on their own
                  Supper Friday: Bassmatt72- Pinto beans with sausage and rice, and chocolate dessert
                  Chackworth3 - approximately 30 bowls and spoons, paper towels

Breakfast Saturday: Phillip- scrambled eggs, onion, peppers, potatoes, cheddar cheese
                  Featherflinger - tortillas
                  Chackworth3- plates, forks, napkins/paper towels

Lunch Saturday: BAPilot- burgers
                  Doc- Ketchup, mustard, mayo and chips
                  Chuncky-chips and buns
                  Chackworth3- plates, paper towels

Supper Saturday: Featherflinger- Chopped BBQ
                  BAPilot- buns
                  Bassmatt72- corn on the cob and spray butter
                  Need- other vegetables to grill
                  Featherflinger- zucchini
                  Chackworth3- plates, forks?, paper towels

Breakfast Sunday: Hunter Todd- burritos

Lunch Sunday: Late breakfast after morning hunt, each person on there own for food after morning breakfast.
                  Coffee, cream and sugar?
                  Cups?

Comment

Sounds good. Anything not covered as far as food goes? I can pick up stuff on the way.

Comment

Who all drinks coffee? Do we need to get coffee, filters, cream and sugar?

Comment

11 hours and 45 minutes of work left, then I'm off till the trip! I finished the arrows for this trip and did some sharpening on the broadheads today in some down time.

Comment

Matt, I thought you were B shift. I would like coffee if someone can bring some. Thanks, Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                            Matt, I thought you were B shift. I would like coffee if someone can bring some. Thanks, Jeff
                            I am, our B shift is on today, we work 24/48.

Comment

Ok, who can bring coffee, creamer, sugar, and some cups for the coffee?

Comment

I'll try and get some cups and a big thing of folgers tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X