Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
    Heck yeah! I'm ready! Looks like Matt's a firefighter also. What shift are you Matt? .....
    Yes sir, I am a firefighter. City of Temple, B shift, station 5 Captain. You mean to tell me the setting up the food list didn't give it away? Is chackworth3 one also?? We are going to have three firefighters in camp at the same time?? This is going to be good! Those of you who are not firefighters better bring some hip boots cause its going to get stacked deep!
    Last edited by bassmatt72; 03-29-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Yeah when you first started organizing the food it did cross my mind but I didn't think to look. Chris works in Irving. This is gonna be a good time.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
          Yep!
          Now I know why you have so much time to build bows!!!!! The only thing better than being a FF is being a retired FF!!!

Bisch

Comment

I've still got a long ways to go before I get to retire so I'll have to wait and see There aren't many jobs I can think of that would be better, unless I got paid to bowhunt all the time

Comment

Crud, just walked in the office and was informed I've got to work this coming weekend
              Philip, give my deposit to one of the others to help fill my spot.

I'm sorry guys, was so looking forward to this trip .

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
                Crud, just walked in the office and was informed I've got to work this coming weekend
                Philip, give my deposit to one of the others to help fill my spot.

I'm sorry guys, was so looking forward to this trip .
                Bummer!

Comment

Sorry to hear that

Comment

FOOD MAYDAY MAYDAY! Unfortunately Deer99hunter isn't going to make the trip, that in its self is bad enough, to top it off he was signed up on two meals.
                    We need: Saturday lunch-ground meat for burgers
                    Saturday supper- main meat dish that would go with grilled corn and zuccini

Comment

I'm sorry guys, was so looking forward to this trip .[/QUOTE]

Patrick, Really sorry to hear this, but life sometimes intervenes.

Is there any one out there that wants Patrick's spot, I know its short notice.

That leaves us short for lunch and dinner on Saturday. If anybody lives near the coast, can they pickup some shrimp and mud bugs? I'll pay for them. I'll be coming through Tennessee and Arkansas so probably won't be able to pick any up. Somebody will have to volunteer to cook them, I've never cooked any. Maybe someone else can volunteer some burger for lunch.

I'll be leaving Virginia Tuesday so I'll be out of touch.

Comment

Phillip, sent you a PM. Safe travels and see you in a few days!

Comment

I'll bring some venison/hamburger meat for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                            I'll bring some venison/hamburger meat for Saturday.
                            Great! Will you have enough or do you need some of us to bring a little more?

Comment

Has anyone done a crawfish boil?? I've been to them and enjoy them but I have not been the lead on one. If one of us has done one, has the pot and boiling basket, and willing to take lead on it I can get the crawfish picked up in Paris on the way in? Phillip is willing to buy the crawfish.

Comment

Don't know anything about cooking crawfish. I only know how to drink beer and eat the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X