Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Trad Hog Hunt with TBH'ers April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAPilot2 View Post
    Whatever works for me. I can pick up 1/3 lb hamburger patties at Costco and I'll cook 'em Saturday, or I'll try and get the ribs going tomorrow. Let me know your thoughts.

Andrew
    I'm fine either way as well but I'll need to know what everyone prefers tomorrow so I have time to thaw what I have. Thanks, Jeff

Comment

I'll be checking in tomorrow as well, around 4:00 pm as stated earlier, and we'll see which way the wind is blowing.

Others need to chime in as to what sounds good.

I'll post my intentions tomorrow.

Comment

I'm bringing a few 3D targets so if anybody else wants to bring some maybe we can play some shooting games or something. I think this is gonna be a lot of fun!

Comment

I've got a 3D Black Bear I'll bring along.

I'm looking forward to it, that's for sure!!!

Comment

I vote for the ribs, I love some ribs.

I could also get hamburger meat if needed, just let me know

Comment

BAPilot2, lets do ribs if you think you can get them done. Cook for 12 guys.
              Feather you still up for burgers?

Comment

Love me some ribs.

I'm going to be heading out to NC in the next couple of hours for the first leg of my trip. I'll be out of touch with the green screen as I don't take a computer with me on hunting trips. Matt has my ph #.

Comment

Phillip, have safe travels and we'll see you this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
                    BAPilot2, lets do ribs if you think you can get them done. Cook for 12 guys.
                    Feather you still up for burgers?
                    Good deal. I really wanted ribs also but didn't want to sound like I was trying to get out of cooking after volunteering. I'll bring plenty of burger meat.

Comment

Everything sounds great so far! Really looking forward to this!

Comment

Jeff, I've got plenty of venison burger if you need me to help with that. It's straight lean deer meat so when I cook it I usually get it too dry so I mix some deer sausage with it, but I'm out of that! I can bring some burger or buns or whatever. Lmk

Comment

Oh, I have four 3d targets I'm bringing

Comment

Originally posted by EnW View Post
                            Jeff, I've got plenty of venison burger if you need me to help with that. It's straight lean deer meat so when I cook it I usually get it too dry so I mix some deer sausage with it, but I'm out of that! I can bring some burger or buns or whatever. Lmk
                            Thanks Eric but I've got plenty. I need to clear out one of my freezers anyway. If you want, you can bring the zucchini and tortillas.
                            Last edited by Featherflinger; 04-01-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Is anyone planning on bringing an atv for the free range section?

Comment

BAPilot2, Are you going to be able to do the ribs?

Comment

Working...
                                X