Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruger 10/22

Comment

old remington 870 12gauge pump shotgun. you can do anything to them and they still work.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Savage Model 24 in 30-30 / 20 gauge
        and a Ruger stainless Speed Six in 357
        I really like those Speed Sixes.

Comment

1974 win 94 30-30. Rusty and varnish coming off stock and forend. But still shoots 1.5" at 100yds with peep sight.

Comment

AR15 in 223 w/Daniel defense upper and 1-4x Vortex Viper PST. I hunt with it the most and keep it in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Marlin 795 22 lr with a cheap little bushnell on it that is actually mounted sideways. Mounted it wrong in my youth said to hell with it and left it after noticing the error when I went to sight it in . Haven't had to resight it since and it has been thrown around the truck for at least 10 years. Killed pigs, coyotes, and who knows how many snakes and jack rabbits over the years.

Getting a new carbine set up shortly though that I think will quickly take over as my new truck gun.

Comment

Savage 93r17.

Comment

Originally posted by J-DUB View Post
                  Ruger 10/22

Yessir

Comment

7.62x25

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    Up here there's been a few people that have had their vehicle shot up while they were stopped at a stop light. One kid was shot in the arm. Two incidents in less than a month.

I'm thinkin I'm gonna switch back to my 7.62x25 Tokarev to have with me when I ain't out in the country. I ain't lookin to shoot no two legged varmints. I ain't lookin to get shot up by none neither.

That .22mag will punch through an armadillo's shell pretty easy. It's a sad ordeal when you have to worry if your truck gun will shoot through a car door or windshield.
                    My wife carry's one of those Tokarov's that is one bad dude !!

Comment

Ruger 96 22 mag.

Comment

I don’t really have a designated beater gun but enjoy reading these responses. Keep them coming. I may have to get a Heritage 22 revolver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                          My wife carry's one of those Tokarov's that is one bad dude !!
                          Oh yeah it's an awesome round. For a fairly inexpensive pistol it runs good and it's accurate even with fixed sights. I've thought about getting mine cerakoted but I don't know if I will or not.

I've shot a few critters with it. Busted a few coyotes and a badger a few years ago. I found a box of ammo I didn't even remember I had for that pistol today so I guess I need to go shoot some more.

Comment

Tie. .22 mag in marlin bolt and Ruger .22/.22 mag pistol
                            Had both for 40 years and still using them.

BP

Comment

With owning so many firearms, the two that get the most work out are the, Rossi single shot 22mag and the Sears Mod 1 single shot 22lr. These guns stay by the doors of the camp house and are the primary small critter getters around the camp.

Comment

savage 110 30-06/ruger mark 1 target .22 cal both truck,tractor atv guns. the ruger was made in 1967 and still shoots straight!

Comment

Working...
                                X