Bushmaster AR with Odin works barrel and vortex strike eagle

Comment

marlin 44 mag, 1980 model

Comment

ruger american 270

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
            marlin 44 mag, 1980 model
            That is a very desirable beat around gun you got there.

Surprised to see all the Heritage revolvers I won one a few years ago couldn’t hit anything with it I traded it off pretty quickly. A friend of mine got a free one from Academy on a special they had a while back it spits lead something fierce and keyholes at 30 yards. It does shoot rat shot pretty good though.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
              Surprised to see all the Heritage revolvers I won one a few years ago couldn’t hit anything with it I traded it off pretty quickly. A friend of mine got a free one from Academy on a special they had a while back it spits lead something fierce and keyholes at 30 yards. It does shoot rat shot pretty good though.
              I'm not shooting targets with it. I'm just dispatching raccoons in the traps at the ranch. For that job at that range with .22LR ammo, it does a fine job. Fun little inexpensive revolver.

All the best,
              Glenn

Comment

Don’t know the brand, but it’s a short single shot 20 g that I keep in the front compartment on my Polaris Sportsman with various tools. It’s killed water Mocs, copperheads, armadillos, and a baby hog. It doesn’t get any love whatsoever.

Comment

Savage Model 24 in 30-30 / 20 gauge
                  and a Ruger stainless Speed Six in 357

Comment

PWS Mod 0 5.56 w/ 14.5” barrel (pinned & welded), iron sights. A piston driven battle axe that never leaves my Mule.

Comment

8” 300BO with can. It stays in the truck when running around the lease for hogs and varmints.

Comment

Ruger American Predator in .25-06

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          Savage Model 24 in 30-30 / 20 gauge
                          and a Ruger stainless Speed Six in 357
                          I have always liked this caliber in the #24.

Comment

Armscor M200 in .38 spl. Travels everyday in the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                              That is a very desirable beat around gun you got there.

I've hit golf balls at 25 yards with mine. Hit an armadillo in the head at 35 yards,twice and pulled off one of the luckiest shots I've ever made with mine. It took 12 shots but I got a skunk one time and stepped it off at 163 steps. And I was taking long strides. It was like shooting at a black dot by the time I hit it. I was lobbing bullets at that sucker. But....I did say lucky because it was. I couldn't do it again probably.

The newer ones might not be as good a quality but I don't know. I got mine a long time ago. I've shot snakes,pond turtles,prairie dogs,skunks,porcupines,badgers and a beaver with mine. I also used it as a gun to dispatch trapped animals too. It's been a really good gun for me.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 06-24-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

North American Arms .22 Magnum Black Widow. Keep it clipped in my pocket while I am at the ranch. Shoots straight, great sights and easy to carry. Biggest problem is remembering to take it off when I leave the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X