Clear All

southpaw here. Ive built 3 LH bolt guns and 3 LH AR-15s
    Attached Files

Comment

Just bought a Tikka T3X Lite Stainless in Lefty....it's really nice

Comment

I'm lefty as well. Just learned to shoot right handed rifles

Comment

I am lefty and learned to shoot both ways. I only own left handed and single shot rifles. The last one that I bought was the Browning xbolt white gold medallion in 3006. I am looking for 7MM now. Just not sure which one I want. I think I want the Xbolt all weather just because..Its different

Comment

Check Able Ammo, they have some rem 700 Sps leftys, Tikka, Savage, Ruger Americans.

Comment

Got a couple of shotguns for the lefty in on consignment

Buy online at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. GunBroker.com has for sale from thousands of trusted sellers.

Comment

I have a left hand Remington 700 SPS Varmint barrel in .308 I would be willing to part with. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

I'm left handed . Remington and several others offer left hand guns.. I have several right hand guns and to be honest I've shot right hand guns so long it feels funny to bolt with the other hand.. I do have a few that I had built left hand. Personally I don't worry about resale because once I buy a gun I rarely sell it.

Comment

I have a Ruger 77 270 lefty for sale

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                      I have a Weatherby Mark 5 257 mag for sale. Left hand
                      How much?

Comment

I’m a lefty on a gun. I have several left hand Winchester model 70s, left hand Ruger bolt guns and left handed ARs (1 stag and a side charging left handed AR). But my favorite is a left handed Montana rifle company 270. They are semi custom, check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by MitchParker View Post
                          I'm right handed but left eye dominant and went to shooting all guns lefty about twenty five years ago. What kind of rifle are you looking for? And, how much are you looking to spend?
                          I’m in the same boat. I’m right handed, but left eye dominant. My dad figured this out early on and I started shooting left handed when I was a kid. But, I’ve always used right handed rifles and shotguns to this day. Have never used a left handed gun. Just what I’m used to I guess.

Comment

Collectors firearms in Houston had a left hand 700 7mm-08 new last time I looked online. It was a compact model but your planning to change the stock anyways. Just my preference but I like the 20 inch barrel if in a blind.
                            Good luck,
                            Tyler

Comment

Working...
                            X