Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Within a few weeks I'll do transfers for 20.00 and 15.00 for folks with chls. Just waiting on ATF to do inspection!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuntinfishn View Post
      Within a few weeks I'll do transfers for 20.00 and 15.00 for folks with chls. Just waiting on ATF to do inspection!
      Awesome, pm me your contact info. I need someone in ATX.

Comment

It's nice to pay $1 transfer fee...

Being LEO has its perks...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
          It's nice to pay $1 transfer fee...

Being LEO has its perks...
          You know..if one didn't know any better... they might get the slight impression you love your job

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            You know..if one didn't know any better... they might get the slight impression you love your job
            I do love my job!!!

Comment

If anyone up around North east Dallas needs one transfered I know someone who does them for $10

Comment

riginally Posted by Bill in San Jose
                May I suggest asking the moderator to move this to it's own thread instead of here on AR's? You may get more replies that way.

Carry on.

He already has one going else where ( where is it located?)

Comment

Originally posted by golfer47 View Post
                  riginally Posted by Bill in San Jose
                  May I suggest asking the moderator to move this to it's own thread instead of here on AR's? You may get more replies that way.

Carry on.

He already has one going else where ( where is it located?)

Comment

Originally posted by dcw View Post
                    If anyone up around North east Dallas needs one transfered I know someone who does them for $10
                    Hey, dcw. I think we are having trouble with our pm,s
                    Sent you another one on a 300 whisper.

Comment

Only in Kalifornia would somebody be on craigslist selling their pot growing stuff- or willing to trade for an AR upper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                        Only in Kalifornia would somebody be on craigslist selling their pot growing stuff- or willing to trade for an AR upper.

Hahaha

Comment

Just free floated an ar15 in the living room. Not near as bad as I was expecting.

Comment

Difference between aim point comp m3 and m4? I know the m4 is the latest and greatest, but $250 worth?

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
                              Trying to do it right the first time. My brain is in a jumble of parts and internet 'info' with little experience
                              I just put together my first as well. Researched and read everything I could for 4 months and chose a BCM middy. Is that a Midwest Industries hanguard on it?

Comment

okay guys, im stumped..

i want to buy this barrel - http://yhm.net/index.php?main_page=p...roducts_id=496

the question is.. what length gas system should i run? mid or carbine? i would like to put a 9" free floating quadrail on the gun, but i want the rail to fully cover the low profile gas block.

help!

Comment

Working...
                                X