Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    I'll be there 11/16, buy me some beer and I'll save you some deer! Lol... I'll provide intel for ya after the hunt.
    Heck yea man. Hope you can smoke one!

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
      Apologies for a rookie question - I applied for 10 or so hunts. All of the “statuses” just say Application Received. Is that updated once drawing has taken place?

I haven’t received an email from TPWD, so either I didn’t get drawn (most likely) or they haven’t drawn yet. 2 of the hunts were postcards that they don’t draw till mid October I believe

Once the hunt draws it will change to non selected or drawn with permit info for payment. You will get an email when drawn but not one if you were not selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
        Once the hunt draws it will change to non selected or drawn with permit info for payment. You will get an email when drawn but not one if you were not selected.

Or it will say Pending 2nd Draw if you weren't selected but are still in it if they end up with a 2nd draw (if someone who drew the first round doesn't pay for the permit by the deadline).

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Or it will say Pending 2nd Draw if you weren't selected but are still in it if they end up with a 2nd draw (if someone who drew the first round doesn't pay for the permit by the deadline).

Sounds like my drawings haven’t taken place. Thank you guys for responding, good luck to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
            Won Management Deer at James Daughtery. Second hunt this year that I won there.
            What dates? We drew management 12-8 through 12-10

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              What dates? We drew management 12-8 through 12-10
              12-15 through 12-17

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                12-15 through 12-17
                Good luck. It looked like the later hunts were more successful last year, but I don’t know how much weather factored into the earlier hunts

Comment

The boy and got drawn for GDES at Guadalupe River and I got GDM at James Daughtery. Anyone have experience at James Daughtery.

Comment

I've basically drawn a hunt the last three years as second draw. Usually their postcard hunts. Except squirrel. Why does everybody accept squirrel? Stop that!

I drew my antlerless permit for Alabama creek.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
                      The boy and got drawn for GDES at Guadalupe River and I got GDM at James Daughtery. Anyone have experience at James Daughtery.
                      Yeah. They've got some nice blinds and will put you in your own compartment.

Comment

2 years ago we drew exotic at Palo Duro on the 2nd draw. It does happen.

Comment

So where do we send our incentive payments to ?
                          Need to increase my odds like some of you other guys !

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
                            Did the GDM hunt at James DAughtrey about 5 years ago. You will definitely see lots of deer and other critters. The tough part is finding deer that fit their management category. Quite a few hogs down there too.

I didn't connect but my buddy shot a 6.5 yr old 5-point. Big old deer. The staff was ecstatic with that deer.

Comment

when is the second draw?

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                                when is the second draw?

Should be 9/26. They have until 9/25 to pay for the permit. I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X