Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    It basically means 99% no but there is still a 1% chance you might get lucky if someone doesn't buy their permit and they roll into the 2nd draw.
    Oh its much less than 1%, most of the first draws are about a 1% draw chance

Comment

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
      Some hunt areas opt out of the second draw. Sometimes they offer the non-accepted hunts during stand-by
      Opting out of the second draw?!, I didn't think they had that choice, I do know they have the choice of taking standbys or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
        Hard place to draw, don't they only have a couple permits?
        They're showing 8 permits this year in GDE.

Comment

Ouch

0-13 again this year......Congrats to all those who got selected!

Comment

I got drawn for Richland Creek in December. Pretty excited to get drawn for this one.

Comment

Finally have a GDE permit in my possession. Matagorda Island 11/30-12/02. Not my top choice but I’ll take it. Anyone else get that draw?

Comment

Got drawn for GDM at Mason Mountain and Doe/Spike at Matador. We will see how this goes. Never hunted Mason, but Matador twice which can be difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drew two hunts on second draws this year; believe it or not.

Comment

I drew Atlanta State Park for doe/spike I had 17 pts

Comment

Any tips for Atlanta SP? I never been there. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Finally have a GDE permit in my possession. Matagorda Island 11/30-12/02. Not my top choice but I’ll take it. Anyone else get that draw?
                        I'll be there 11/16, buy me some beer and I'll save you some deer! Lol... I'll provide intel for ya after the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          It basically means 99% no but there is still a 1% chance you might get lucky if someone doesn't buy their permit and they roll into the 2nd draw.
                          So you are saying there is a chance! lol

Comment

How many days do they wait to do the “pending 2nd draw”?

Comment

Originally posted by BOBCAT4119 View Post
                              How many days do they wait to do the “pending 2nd draw”?
                              Mine says gotta pay by the 25th.

Comment

Apologies for a rookie question - I applied for 10 or so hunts. All of the “statuses” just say Application Received. Is that updated once drawing has taken place?

I haven’t received an email from TPWD, so either I didn’t get drawn (most likely) or they haven’t drawn yet. 2 of the hunts were postcards that they don’t draw till mid October I believe

Comment

Working...
                                X