No announcement yet.

Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=viper3853;15107513]Should be 9/26. They have until 9/25 to pay for the permit. I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote. Thanks

Comment

36 points GDE and still didn't get drawn Pending second draw and we all know what that mean. If I don't die before next season I'll have 37 pts next year.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        36 points GDE and still didn't get drawn Pending second draw and we all know what that mean. If I don't die before next season I'll have 37 pts next year.
        You mught be in their system's black hole.

Comment

dang, with the points you have and the cubing factor they do, I thought for sure you would have been drawn. If the the secondary draw population is smaller, you will have a much greater chance. I will be pulling for ya sir.

Comment

Holy toldedo, I thought the draw system had only been around since like 1989 but that puts it early 80's

Comment

I was selected for Inks lake on the second draw. It’s a late January doe/spike hunt. Should be a good freezer filling hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, more points for me this year. Only got two hunts left: Gemsbock and that other Oryx thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                  Holy toldedo, I thought the draw system had only been around since like 1989 but that puts it early 80's
                  I drew walter buck in the early 80's and Matagorda island in the 80's sometime.

Comment

I was drawn for Balcones NWR rifle hunt Nov. 13-15. Struck out on about a dozen other hunts and have about that many more waiting to be drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                      I was drawn for Balcones NWR rifle hunt Nov. 13-15. Struck out on about a dozen other hunts and have about that many more waiting to be drawn.
                      Congrats! I drew the same hunt and had to decline due to a nephew's wedding. I'll be curious to see your report back on how the hunt was so I'll know what I missed!

Comment

As expected I struck out on all GDE second draws.

Comment

anyone else have hunts that didn't draw on Friday? I've got a couple that were suppose to draw but all it says is application rcvd

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            anyone else have hunts that didn't draw on Friday? I've got a couple that were suppose to draw but all it says is application rcvd
                            I've got an E-Postcard waterfowl hunt at Richland that's this way. I wonder if some of the parks weren't able to draw yet for some reason?

Comment

I’m just spitballing, but maybe they are waiting as long as possible since they are prone to flooding?

Comment

[emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                                X