"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brandondferrier View Post
    really awesome shot. Compound? x-bow? recurve? longbow? slingshot?
    Claymore mine

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      My memory seems to be bad. And why aint you on the GRXH list yet?
      Remember when we stayed on the marina in Rockport and kayak fished between Aransas Pass and Port A with that squirrel from Bastrop? We used my radios.
      I'll be in Ardmore again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by brandondferrier View Post
        really awesome shot. Compound? x-bow? recurve? longbow? slingshot?
        theres a compound bow in the pic, so im assuming that's what the method was

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
          theres a compound bow in the pic, so im assuming that's what the method was
          i don't need your "logic"!!!! LOL

OOOOPS. should pay attention, obviously just glanced at it
          thanks for pointing that out. it's a monday....

Comment

its all good, sometimes I need help finding the milk in the fridge

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
              right in the face! Im surprised she didn't run off and had to finish her off with a shot in the as$, seems like that's were the kill shot is at granger lately
              No you got it backwards. ...you shoot them in the *** first to slow them down then go for the head shot

Comment

@Wudstix well, you said aim for the lips

@Danimal14 she didn't take a step, just fell over and grunted a few times. Arrow was 2-3" in her skull. Had to crack it open to get the broadhead out

@brandondferrier it's a Diamond Archery Carbon Cure compound bow, got a Black Friday deal on it at Cabela's. Guy at a fancy bow shop said he could make it more accurate with custom strings, but I'm pretty sure the bow is already more accurate than I am

Here's a close up, and another arrow with the same broadhead for perspective. I was pretty impressed by how it performed. I also have to say I was impressed by the Magnus customer service. Got the wrong broadheads (2 blade in a 4 blade box) from Amazon, called Magnus to ask about it and they immediately mailed me a new set even though it was Amazon's fault.
                Attached Files

Comment

Some good eating there sir! Enjoy that pecan fed pork!
                  I like the magnus stingers as well....those and ramcats are my go to heads.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Ramcats as well but my favorite are the G5 Stingers. They have a hard hitting solid bullet and 3 razor sharp replaceable blades. Makes holes like a 308

Comment

suitcase piggy

Delete
                      Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 01-12-2015, 02:33 PM. Reason: delete

Comment

suitcase piggy

Deleted entry

Comment

Originally posted by Drahthaar View Post
                          @Wudstix well, you said aim for the lips

@Danimal14 she didn't take a step, just fell over and grunted a few times. Arrow was 2-3" in her skull. Had to crack it open to get the broadhead out

@brandondferrier it's a Diamond Archery Carbon Cure compound bow, got a Black Friday deal on it at Cabela's. Guy at a fancy bow shop said he could make it more accurate with custom strings, but I'm pretty sure the bow is already more accurate than I am

Here's a close up, and another arrow with the same broadhead for perspective. I was pretty impressed by how it performed. I also have to say I was impressed by the Magnus customer service. Got the wrong broadheads (2 blade in a 4 blade box) from Amazon, called Magnus to ask about it and they immediately mailed me a new set even though it was Amazon's fault.
                          Next time cut her head off, gut, and bind feet together to make a piggy back pack....no dragging and its pretty easy haul of that little eater...after u take out the guts and head.

Comment

If u dont want to get bloody with it start carrying a few large trashbags in ur pack...

Comment

Can wear it like a poncho...keep blood off clothes...fyi im a seasoned killer out there....lol

Comment

I had to go get my boat to get the 250 pound sow in my avitar...

Comment

Working...
                                X