"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
    saw a bunch of hog sign again off county rd 347, they are hitting that corn hard, lots of damage, maybe someone should contact that farmer and put up a tripod in the corn with a hawg lite, I would bet he would let some of us try to save his corn....I will find out who owns it....
    Keep me posted with your progress - I'd love to help an honest farmer save his corn.... ;-) ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
      I gave you the mighty pig sticker - tackle that hog and put it in it's heart!
      take a video please!

Comment

corn damage

Keep me posted with your progress - I'd love to help an honest farmer save his corn.... ;-) ;-)
        I will keep you posted, my number is 512-920-8355, tmobile sucks out at the lake so text if u can...David Koonce NavyChief..

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
          take a video please!
          I bought he and I each a SOG Jungle Warrior. It's a hell of a knife, man. I field dressed a hog out at Granger with it in five minutes, without even making a mess of my hands. I also used it to finish off the hog, having wounded it with a butt-shot.

Oh, how I long for my first dog&knife hunt...

Comment

I bought he and I each a SOG Jungle Warrior. It's a hell of a knife, man. I field dressed a hog out at Granger with it in five minutes, without even making a mess of my hands. I also used it to finish off the hog, having wounded it with a butt-shot.

Oh, how I long for my first dog&knife hunt...
            Might be able to hook you up with that.Got a good friend that runs dogs all the time. Dont get to go often but will see what I can do.

Comment

Going to give it a go tomorrow morning again. Hopefully I won't miss this time.

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                Good luck

Comment

Warm out there today. ..

Comment

No need for dogs, just run them down yourself and stick em. Keep me posted.

Comment

Did you die of heat stroke??

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        Did you die of heat stroke??
                        No I didn't die of heatstroke but I did manage to hit myself in the head with my treestand and take a large gash out of my forehead. However I did get it hung in a good spot that I feel will be good for hogs at a later day and I did jump a large hog on the way in, but no good shot.

Comment

You getting any of this rain? SA is gettin a good wash down. Temp dropped almost 40 degrees from yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                            You getting any of this rain? SA is gettin a good wash down. Temp dropped almost 40 degrees from yesterday.
                            Here in Austin, it rained a good bit early this morning, lots of lightning also

Comment

Can you shoot skeet on the Wma?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                                Can you shoot skeet on the Wma?
                                Don't think so dm...

Comment

Working...
                                X