Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping an eye on this for next year.

Comment

Saw, a nice fat Rattle Snake . That never made a sound .

Comment

Section 8 I'll be. Good luck boys.

Comment

I shot at a doe during the rain at 33 yards. She was looking right at me and jumped the string. Boy did she really drop low and then she trotted away. Laughing at me. Lol

Comment

Thought the hunt started tomorrow

Comment

Nope. Today!

Comment

Hunt started today. It started drizzling early this morning, first with a drizzle at about 7:30 that lasted about 10 min then about an hour later another drizzle that lasted about an hour and 45 minutes after that another drizzle that never stopped. I didn't see anything, I hunted till 10 went to the truck had breakfast and waited to see if the rain would let up and since it didn't, left at 4:00.

Comment

I stopped by the Hunter check station on my way out and only 1 hunter had harvested a doe by 4:00 pm.
                  Rain didn't chase me out, the thought of shooting an animal only to have the blood trail immediately washed away did. I have had that happen before.

Comment

Same here, hunt the morning and only saw a coyote running by. Steady drizzle most of the morning. Good luck to all the hunters. Will be out tomorrow morning unless it is poring rain.

Comment

There was so few comments today I figured it was due to the hunt starting tomorrow. Hopefully movement improves when the weather clears

Comment

i saw a hunter with a bull heading to the check station .
                        if it pouring rain tomorrow i just might sleep in .

Comment

Missed a doe about 8am at 35 yds. Went to get my arrow an hour later and ran into two more does. No shot. Skipping tomorrow. More rain expected. Be back out there Sunday morning.

Comment

Where was the bull taken? Good luck guys and gals. Save my crew and I a few animals

Comment

Any brave souls going out today?

Comment

i went this morning . did not see a thing .

Comment

Working...
                                X