Clear All

guess not. good luck to you and just bumping

Comment

anyone else run tubeless tires on bike?

just bored i guess LOL

Comment

Well! I guess we were the only lucky ones to draw rifle tags from tbh

Comment

Zero -- again!!!! Not drawn for any hunts at LA for the 10th year in a row. I did get 1st and 3rd archery hunts, though.

Comment

Laguna Atascosa 2015/16

AMEN!!! thats great news, i just moved to Laguna Vista, roads are terrible! So what hunts are still available for LANWR this year? or am i out of luck till next year? any quail or dove for 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by chud11 View Post
              AMEN!!! thats great news, i just moved to Laguna Vista, roads are terrible! So what hunts are still available for LANWR this year? or am i out of luck till next year? any quail or dove for 2015?
              I believe you have to wait until next year & no qual or dove hunts that I'm aware of there

Comment

Almost scouting time...get ready!

Comment

Originally posted by chud11 View Post
                  Outta luck for hunts till next year.

Comment

Did a little scouting this morning. The road going into the refuge is pretty bad -- potholes, rough. Be careful. Saw a couple of does early on driving along section 6. Land is very green and grass is high. Walked around my favorite haunts in section 8 all the way west to the ditch. Saw the *** end of a bull in the ditch chest high in water. The ground not as spongy and muddy as last year though. Lots of sign. Should be good hunts coming up. I'm on for the first and third.

Comment

I was unable to scout this weekend due to work. I hope to make it this next weekend. Put in the time boys, it helps to have back up spots for the hunts.

Comment

Got drawn for the Jan 8-10 hunt. Where does everyone stay usually while on this hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                          Got drawn for the Jan 8-10 hunt. Where does everyone stay usually while on this hunt?
                          I live down here, but lots of hunters use the Executive Inn in Laguna Heights. There's also a few motel/hotels in Port Isabel like White Sands and Casa Rosa Inn. If you money is not an issue, try the South Padre Island Golf Course in Laguna Vista. They have full size condos with kitchens available.

Comment

Dude, what's up with the road and all the detours? Dang, it too forever to scout.

Comment

*took forever

Comment

We are going to go in blind in January. We weren't able to make any of the scouting weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X